Deadpool 2

Soldato
Looks really good. My only concern is they may do what they did with the Expendables (I know, a random connection but stay with me) and fill the cast out with a load of minor characters, try to give them all a story and screen time and it just ends up bit of piece meal mess.

Hope not though as I love Deadpool!

Soldato
Looks really good. My only concern is they may do what they did with the Expendables (I know, a random connection but stay with me) and fill the cast out with a load of minor characters, try to give them all a story and screen time and it just ends up bit of piece meal mess.

Hope not though as I love Deadpool!
Yeah, I'm hoping the x-force stuff is substantially just in the final third. Keep it to just DP and the main supporting cast.

Soldato
Just watched Deadpool as a reminder of how much I love this, great film. Hard to pick out a best bit but I particularly love the first scene with Colossus "**** shot" *breaks wrist* :D

Soldato
Yes their marketing from the first film (valentine's day love story movie) through the intermission marketing and onwards to the second film (bob ross onwards) have all been quite excellent.

Associate
I recently got round to watching Deadpool.. as I hadn't seen it yet. Hilarious!! I was crying when he broke both his wrists and referres to himself as a T-Rex! Roll on Deadpool 2!!

Back
Top Bottom