Deadpool 2

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Question for those who knows the comic.

Can Deadpool be killed? I know he has regenerative powers which he can grow entire limb or recover from broken bones etc but if his dead gets detached from his head? does he grow a new body? or does the body grows a new head?
He’s made immortal in the comics and death takes a fancy at him, just to spite Thanos.

Soldato
The marketing team for this movie have really gone nuts and it's hilarious :D
It's quite something. I guess it's pretty freeing when, thanks to DP's 4th-wall-breaking nature, you can have your superhero doing all this stuff and it still basically being within the movie world. Having Batman or Ironman or whoever doing it would be crap.

Soldato
I really enjoyed it but missed the very end after credit scene as the gf wanted to leave.
May have to go watch it again

I was surprised at how quiet the screening was compared to Infinity war. Was practically empty

Soldato
Which makes it a Marvel film? Surely....

It literally has MARVEL on the opening credits/scene.

Going by that logic, Fantastic Four films are also Marvel films, despite having nothing to do with Marvel except that they are Marvel characters.

Is Ang Lee's Hulk film a Marvel film because Hulk is a Marvel character?

Caporegime
Going by that logic, Fantastic Four films are also Marvel films, despite having nothing to do with Marvel except that they are Marvel characters.

Is Ang Lee's Hulk film a Marvel film because Hulk is a Marvel character?

Yes, it's literally a Marvel movie. Why else would the opening scene start with "MARVEL".

It may not be in the same universe as the ones done by Disney or Marvel Studios. But they are Marvel movies.

Caporegime
Nope.

Marvel own a movie studio. They make their own MCU movies with all the characters they have the rights to.

Other movie studios hold the rights to some of their other characters, they make super hero movies and just put a marvel banner at the front. Marvel studios have no involvement.

Other than Spider-Man which they share with Sony.

Soldato
Yes, it's literally a Marvel movie. Why else would the opening scene start with "MARVEL".

It may not be in the same universe as the ones done by Disney or Marvel Studios. But they are Marvel movies.
Marvel Studios = Marvel Movie
Marvel Characters Licensed out to other Studios (like Sony for the old Spiderman films) = Not an official Marvel Movie.

Back
Top Bottom