Deadpool (2016)

Soldato
So ****ing what if it does? The OcUK website itself sells clothes emblazoned with swearwords. Nearly every link to a movie or game review contains swearing, whether that be in the article itself or in the comments section below.

Yes. Yes it does. Congratulations. However there are forum rules that are well thought out that keep this place a nice place to be. Even if they are enforced with a high degree of irregularity.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Apologies- have edited my post without the youtube link.

Offering a search parameter instead :)

Last edited:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
I'm thrilled that it's going to be an 18, it has so much potential to be fantastic!

R rating means it can be similar to 18 accept an parent or guardian has to be present next too his child this way when deadpool gets blown up into 300 pieces of meat and is still talking the parent can quickly cover his child's eyes while saying **** me.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Yup hope they do, they can cash in on it its a bit like the new xmen film coming this summer it has 17 extra minutes footage its dubbed the rogue cut.

Still that was a very bad april fool.... should have spotted the day and time and fact deadpool was doing it all.

Soldato
I thought the 'it will be PG-13' bit of that video was the April Fools joke? He wasn't kidding about the Rated-R bit (unless the whole thing was a joke and they haven't made the decision yet?). Anyone got a source confirming PG-13?

I thought the 'it will be PG-13' bit of that video was the April Fools joke? He wasn't kidding about the Rated-R bit (unless the whole thing was a joke and they haven't made the decision yet?). Anyone got a source confirming PG-13?

This. The april folls was hype by Reynolds tweeting that it would be PG13 and was all orchestrated by 20th Century Fox in a great move.

Reynolds came out and confirmed the movie is going to be R rated in the below video:

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
OP
I understood the April fools joke to be it is PG13 when it is really going to be R-Rated.

Ye, that was my take on the video too. But can never be 100% sure until it's officially announced by the studio.

On another note there was some nice set shots posted online earlier this week. I never thought I've ever post a Daily Mail link, but...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3028019/Ryan-Reynolds-stunt-double-suit-jump-right-action-filming-car-crash-scene-Deadpool.html

R3X

R3X

Soldato
rofl this is why I utterly hate april fools day

Lets hope for the R rating when its all offical I guess

Back
Top Bottom