Decent smelling body spray ?

soil your self no one will notice the sweat smell then

Had a guy at work who I think took that literally - stank like an open sewer, being able to wear a mask during COVID was a blessing. Fortunately left 2-3 years back - great guy but made no effort with personal hygiene :(

Had a guy at work who I think took that literally - stank like an open sewer, being able to wear a mask during COVID was a blessing. Fortunately left 2-3 years back - great guy but made no effort with personal hygiene :(
Been in the same Situation with people i have worked with , i worked in an office where people sat at desks for 12 hours a night guy opposite me was horrendous to the point where no lie we would hang Car Air Fresheners under his desk to make it slightly better for the rest of us.

Dove Clean Comfort is my go to (can get fresh variants of it but I like the neutral talc like smell of CC). I find a lot of the others actually make me sweat and feel odd - like they are overkill.

EDIT: Also means I can wear an actual aftershave or eau de parfum without it clashing.
Dove CC rollon is my go to for years. I suffer from asthma and it's lack of strong fragrance is perfect.

this is the only stuff that works on my arm pits, it might help with the worst of the smell.

if its that bad then i would take a change of clothes every day and get changed in my lunch break.

Sure Maximum Protection Clean Scent Anti-perspirant Cream Stick​

In the 1990s I used Gillette Clear Gel Arctic Ice Deodorant, then I moved on to Dove Clean Comfort Deodorant Roll On.

I find the Mitchum works longer than the Dove roll ons >> Mitchum Ice Fresh Roll-On Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant >> https://www.boots.com/mitchum-advanced-roll-on-ice-fresh-100ml

I also still buy the Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant Aerosol Clean Comfort, just for the clean laundry smell on my work clothes, smells better than washed clothes smell lol.

Mitchum spray or roll-on seem stronger and last longer than the usual supermarket stuff for me. L'Oreal Men Expert sprays are strongly fragranced also.

Guessing you get 6 months plus out of a stick right ?

Screenshot-2024-09-20-10-43-57-11-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom