Decent smelling body spray ?

Sounds like my kind of smell
  • Top Note: Apple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
  • Middle Note: Rose, Birch, Jasmine
  • Base Note: Musk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla
  • Experience the best Armaf has to offer, this

It gets a lot of comments.

Like wtf is that stink :D

No, it is pretty decent for the price and does get the comments.

Last edited:
Guessing you get 6 months plus out of a stick right ?
75ml, I could imagine that only lasting a month or so. I use Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male - Eau De Toilette, the smell lasts ages, been using that since the 1990s. Love that fragrance and so do the women lol. ;) :cry:

Armani Acqua di Giò Absolu - Eau De Parfum lasts ages as well, and smells gorgeous, well... all down to preference, but I love it.

Spray-on deodorants are for teenagers. I bloody hate it when you're getting changed at the gym and some numpty sprays 3 gallons of Lynx all over the place :rolleyes:

Like others have said, just get a decent roll-on like Sanex. Maybe spritz yourself with some nice cologne afterwards, or better still accept you have a physical job and will smell afterwards. Have a shower before you go out etc.

Guessing you get 6 months plus out of a stick right ?

Screenshot-2024-09-20-10-43-57-11-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
No need to go fancy. I use the 3 quid mitchum

Dermatologists say shower every 2-3 days for 3-5 minutes with luke warm water and focus on the armpits, groin and feet. You don’t need lather up your whole body unless you’ve been rolling around in mud.
I'll file that in the same place as people that tell me it's acceptable to have a shower at night before bed, and not in the morning. Clue, it isn't. And you're going in the bin with the other smelly people. Why do people do this?

I'll file that in the same place as people that tell me it's acceptable to have a shower at night before bed, and not in the morning. Clue, it isn't. And you're going in the bin with the other smelly people. Why do people do this?

Showering at night and not in the morning is gross. Both is fine.

They did say it was controversial.

Back
Top Bottom