Decent smelling body spray ?

Rock Face original deodorant is quite nice as a reasonable masking smell on a sweaty day.

There used to be a nice FCUK one in a black tin with blue trim. I think they've stopped doing it.

Not a fan of antiperspirants.

I noticed the 2 dove sticks in Tesco at 3 for 2 (not sure if 24 HR 72 HR or both) I could combo those with Davidoff cool water I have
Both of them are 3 for 2 I checked their website, the 72 hour one is a bit more expensive than the 48 hour one at Tesco, but it’s cheaper in other supermarkets.

Its 12:34 and i have just had a sniff of my armpit,

its still smelling fresh

no need for these so called sprays

Its just a marketing gimmick and is bad for the o-zone layer

Last edited:
You have to remember if you are only opening a box of paper clips and occasionally rolling your office chair. 3 ft to the right you won't break out in a sweat :p I however have a physical job most days , but I have a physique to reflect this.
Just saying

You have to remember if you are only opening a box of paper clips and occasionally rolling your office chair. 3 ft to the right you won't break out in a sweat :p I however have a physical job most days , but I have a physique to reflect this.
Just saying
bart.jpg

Just saying
The 72 hour one is £1.75 at ASDA meaning three will cost you £5.25, at Tesco with their 3 for 2 offer, its £6 for three as they are £3 each. On the other hand the 48 hour one is £2.20 at ASDA meaning three will cost you £6.60 whereas at Tesco they are £2.70 each so three will cost you £5.40.

So three 72 hour ones at ASDA are cheaper than three 48 hour ones at Tesco and also cheaper than three 72 hour ones at Tesco.

Last edited:
The 72 hour one is £1.75 at ASDA meaning three will cost you £5.25, at Tesco with their 3 for 2 offer, its £6 for three as they are £3 each. On the other hand the 48 hour one is £2.20 at ASDA meaning three will cost you £6.60 whereas at Tesco they are £2.70 each so three will cost you £5.40.

So three 72 hour ones at ASDA are cheaper than three 48 hour ones at Tesco and also cheaper than three 72 hour ones at Tesco.

Way too much thought has gone in to this post

Anyway, i refuse to give anyone money for a can that sprays white residue in your armpit

Last edited:
Just thinking if people have so many showers wouldn't they wash off a 72 hour deodorant? Sure I saw a sure £1.50 one in store, ( could be wrong)I will do a shot of the shelf next time I call prob Fri am

Last edited:
Just saying
What do you class as physical? I walk 25km+ a day pushing all manner of heavy **** around a hospital. And yet I tend not to sweat bad enough to stink. Wonder if that's because I shower on a daily basis?

Just thinking if people have so many showers wouldn't they wash off a 72 hour deodorant? Sure I saw a sure £1.50 one in store, ( could be wrong)I will do a shot of the shelf next time I call prob Fri am
Don’t forget with the Dove one you’re paying for the clean comfort one which has been recommended. There are cheaper Dove antiperspirants.

What do you class as physical? I walk 25km+ a day pushing all manner of heavy **** around a hospital. And yet I tend not to sweat bad enough to stink. Wonder if that's because I shower on a daily basis?
But you are very unfit and probably overweight , that's probably also why you have no sense of humour whatsoever, it's obviously easy work you do

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom