US: Designated Survivor

Associate
I agree to a point, but without the conspiracy aspect (which is essentially the story) doesn't the show just become House of Cards?

Only if the people behind it wanted to make it house of cards, Kirkman rebuilding the government is a world away from Underwood style machinations and I'd still prefer that to what will invariably be a never ending conspiracy where established characters keep getting revealed to be part of it.

Soldato
Really enjoying this. Frustrated by a few details... Why is Maggie Q so rubbish on police technique? A key writhes being able to reach for a concealed fun. Vice President ordering shot to kill?

Most frustrating is Italia Ricci - she is amazing.

Permabanned
indeed

12a1b2ce93ef47546cf56268022dc503.jpg

Associate
Held off on this as I am fed up getting invested in a new series only for to be cancelled after 1 season and with no closure, but after finding out they are getting a 2nd season, I am now 14 episodes in and really enjoying it.

P.S. I think I am in love with Italia Ricci ;)

Man of Honour
You could play a good drinking game to this:

1) one finger every time they say "source"

2) two fingers every time they say "classified"

3) down you drink every time they say something laughable in the name of being "righteous / 'MERICA"

You'd probably be hospitalised though.

Caporegime
Held off on this as I am fed up getting invested in a new series only for to be cancelled after 1 season and with no closure, but after finding out they are getting a 2nd season, I am now 14 episodes in and really enjoying it.

P.S. I think I am in love with Italia Ricci ;)
She's very easy to fall in love with!

Soldato
Love them using real people in all the footage from Internet clips worked into the show. Some of it pretty ballsy considering how some Americans can be.

Back
Top Bottom