US: Designated Survivor

Associate
The more I read about this cancellation the more I think it's because somebody vital didn't want to come back. That interview he did where he announced it was cancelled might as well have read "I'm sick of the show, I just want to tour with my band".

Soldato
The more I read about this cancellation the more I think it's because somebody vital didn't want to come back. That interview he did where he announced it was cancelled might as well have read "I'm sick of the show, I just want to tour with my band".

I read that some of the main cast had secured roles (Kal Penn) in other things. Although hadn't specifically said that he wouldn't come back, I think it was more just a case of it being difficult to align everyone's schedules.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Holy thread revival Batman... But I just started watching this a few days ago and omg HOOKED, can't believe I never bothered to watch this before.

As a mega 24 fan (best show ever made IMO), I just love the way they made it, focusing on the political side of things more than the action as they did with 24.

Half way through S1 and just want to keep watching more and more, cliffhangers at the end of every ep just like in 24, love it :D.

I see they cancelled it after S3 which I'm feeling a bit sad about already, but still got a lot of eps to watch.

Caporegime
Holy thread revival Batman... But I just started watching this a few days ago and omg HOOKED, can't believe I never bothered to watch this before.

As a mega 24 fan (best show ever made IMO), I just love the way they made it, focusing on the political side of things more than the action as they did with 24.

Half way through S1 and just want to keep watching more and more, cliffhangers at the end of every ep just like in 24, love it :D.

I see they cancelled it after S3 which I'm feeling a bit sad about already, but still got a lot of eps to watch.
Not to mention Italia Ricci.

I think there are more episodes on Netflix?

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Bah all this new chat had me thinking there was a new season. The first season was the best and then it absolutely tailed off and got awful
Have to say I agree. S1 was amazing hence my thread revival, but then S2 turned into every new ep having a new issue for Mr. P to solve with some weak longer side story, which just went downhill as the season went on. S3 is just *yawn*.. half way through, only watching it for completion sake.

Also they really should have focused more on Hannah Wells, she makes the show.

Back
Top Bottom