*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
When did you order? And which chair did you pick?

The thing is that the nearest Ikea store is actually a very close drive from my house, but the desk would never fit into anyones car :(

Do you think ringing them and asking if an earlier delivery would be possible could work?

My big leather chair from Tesco is good enough until it breaks.

I just fully cleaned and tidied my cable corner ...

I forgot to take a before picture, but it had like over 9000% more cables, dust, cobwebs, and what looked like the bodies of dead roasted flies near the sockets ... this corner had been untouched for over 5 years!!! :x

But I still have to wait almost a month before I can fill the space up with an epic desk :(

Went with the Verner chair and I believe I ordered on the 21/10/11 had to order a new chair anyway as mines broken.

Permabanned
Went with the Verner chair and I believe I ordered on the 21/10/11 had to order a new chair anyway as mines broken.

Ah, that chair is almost identical to the Tesco Hamberg I already have.

Theres not much better I can get for a chair unless I spend more on a chair than I did on this desk which I'll never do.

Edit - I meant Tesco Hamburg, this chair here:

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-1266.aspx

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah, that chair is almost identical to the Tesco Humbug I already have.

Theres not much better I can get for a chair unless I spend more on a chair than I did on this desk which I'll never do.

Have to agree there would never spend more on a chair than the desk hehe.

Associate
Some great looking setups here. I'll try to grab a camera from someone and post mine. It's a bit empty, but meh, beggars can't be choosers.

Permabanned
I cant stand the waiting, first thing tomorrow I'm going to have to ring Ikea and plead for an earlier delivery date :x

24 days is too long to bear, I want my epic desk now :(

Associate
IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

Wow, always wanted to see what the master of pc's setup looked like ;).

Permabanned
24 days? WTF. Ikea Glasgow delivers next day.

They dont deliver from the store when you order online, its from the main warehouse, and the Vika Amon desks are apparantly in very high demand.

I didnt bother ringing them yet as I dont think it will change anything tbh.

Actually it says 24 hour delivery here on Ikea Leeds website:

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/store/leeds/services

I'll definitely phone them tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom