*** Desk and Room Gallery***

ajf

ajf

Soldato
My little corner.
Just bought the speakers. They really are very good!

PB300683.jpg

ajf

ajf

Soldato
They need to be higher at war height

Mmm, I know.
I was going to get the rubber stands that tilt them up, but I was pushing the budget so will get them next month.
I went the whole hog and got the A5+ and their external DAC.
Might just use my old favourite of some house bricks :p

Last edited:
Soldato
DSC_4656_zpsk0su6ms1.jpg

Built a 1m desk for my brother for his first gaming PC setup. He has a tiny box bedroom, so thats as big a desk that will fit in the space and still be able to enter the room. I even had to make those speaker brackets as there is no room on the desk for them. He's over the moon with it anyway :).

Just need a full sized mouse mat now to finish it off.

Associate
Pretty good mark, considering the space you have

if he does need more desk space in the future though, you can always mount the xbox one of those dvd/sky box wall shelves.. thats what i did for my brother as he doesnt like his TV wall mounted

Associate
wow at first glance i thought that was a built in fridge.. then i realised its a window lol :p
and i dont know if its because im looking at this at night but that white is blinding me

nice clean setup though and although im not really a fan of small cases i do like the look of that one!

Associate
wow at first glance i thought that was a built in fridge.. then i realised its a window lol :p
and i dont know if its because im looking at this at night but that white is blinding me

nice clean setup though and although im not really a fan of small cases i do like the look of that one!

I wish it was a built in fridge! :D
I use Phillips hue bulbs so when I'm working at night I set it bright white to keep me awake so thats probably why :)

The case is decent! Looks even better with the lights on :p I don't really have need for it to be small any more but when I built it it was perfect
Needs some tlc now though but its not the easiest to maintain

Last edited:
Soldato
less dust intake than having on the floor for a start, also for people with windowed cases it kind of defeats the point if you hide it away :p

I have mine under the desk but window side facing inwards to the room so I can look at it and "play with myself" :rolleyes:

I have it on a board so dust isn't too much of an issue as I clean the vents out monthly although I should take out the PSU and blast it with some air.

Back
Top Bottom