*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
Thanks very much. Now I've got the aesthetics the way I want it's given me the bug to upgrade the internals a bit starting with a couple of AF120 LED fans for the front, and then maybe get a new mouse mat and writh support that aren't held together with sticky tape :D

Associate
maybe get a new mouse mat and wrist support that aren't held together with sticky tape :D

call it "vintage" or "retro" and sell it for triple the price on that auction site :D

serious though, i dont know how people can use them - they just annoy me and feel like theyre stopping blood flow in my wrist lol

Associate
Ha, yeah, they're definitely vintage! Tho I tend to rest the heel of my hand on it rather than my wrist so I personally haven't succumbed to any blood flow issues. Not yet anyway...

Last edited:
Associate
Well, my awesome wife bought me an Oculus Touch for Christmas. As well as being able to use it for its intended purpose, the other reason was to use the second receiver in a dedicated fashion on the rig (I can simply twist this to point in a different direction when using it for Touch purposes). I did need to remove the mounting pole from the stand (hacksaw job) to enable me to do this. Fortunately the rig itself has very little discernible flex or movement in it (largely due to the triple thickness sides and double thickness supporting panels along with various metal supporting braces on the wheel stem), so the operation is great with no wobbling of the receiver.

Just about to pull the trigger on a CSW V2 and thinking about adding an additional, large Buttkicker as well to go with the 4 integrated into this build.

Last edited:
Soldato
Heres my desk with my silver pc (once black pc), new printer and new 4 bay hdd backup box ontop of pc. I tried to get a white printer so it would go with the pc better, but I couldnt find one that had all the features I wanted

Image1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I like the mobo picture :D. I also have an asus P5Q-e lying around...

I did actually think about doing something similar with my current mobo (Asus maximus VII Ranger) as it looks so cool. But I was thinking of pouring clear resin over it and having it on the wall or shelf as a block.

Associate
i can see your not a big fan of music then...

seriously though you have all that equipment (amps i think?) but then you have those tiny speakers :p
why so many headphone aswell :o

Soldato
Hi can you tell me if those speaker you have are any good? As i'm looking for small speakers I can place on desk like KEF EGG...

need to give me some time ;) we are still unpacking after fire we had so playing music and games is pushed to the side at the moment and had no time to play them for a longer while

those are steljes audio ns3

might give you an update in a week or so

Back
Top Bottom