*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
Thanks guys, ordered some custom red and black cables today to finish her off for now.

Next step is a small venture into custom watercooling.... perhaps. :)

Soldato
Having a sort out and moved the cave about, not finished yet.

20170602_203252.jpg

V F

V F

Soldato
It's the predator 34" ultrawide. Like most things though, it's only massive until you've had it for a few weeks! (There's a joke in there somewhere)

It's a great thing to have indeed :)

True, true. Becomes small after a while once you've been accustomed.

Associate
Done a bit over the years and stopped due to very busy times at work, starting up again and going to see what time I can put into Reason, the midi keyboard is novation, going to buy the nektar p4 and p1 to accompany Reason.

Nice! Reason is allowing Vst support soon natively I heard. I stopped using reason at version 4 I think but still love the maelstrom loads.
I'm fully Ableton these days, it gradually made itself irreplaceable.

True, true. Becomes small after a while once you've been accustomed.

I'd buy a bigger one! Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
My slightly more cluttered desk. Since last photo, I have added 3d printer, VR headset and I managed to find the same micro hifi on the bay I had 17yrs ago, but broke after falling on the floor..So Im kind of reliving my youth years, but it still looks stylish today and it sounds pretty good too, Ah yeah I have added my good old denon speakers that I have had over 17years..

r70fon.jpg

Associate
It
Lovely setup.

Why do you have 2 NZXT Hue+?

Honestly I wanted to use both channels for my strips to give more ability to customise the marquee mode. Also the 2 fan with second controller bundle was on offer so it only cost about an extra £20.

I've just added custom cable extensions too, will upload a new photo.

Back
Top Bottom