Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Just logged in on my work laptop and after the update noticed the vault is completely different, All the exotic weapons and armour that you can re-spawn have gone and all my emblems have gone too, Is there a tab I'm not seeing somewhere ?

Soldato
Just logged in on my work laptop and after the update noticed the vault is completely different, All the exotic weapons and armour that you can re-spawn have gone and all my emblems have gone too, Is there a tab I'm not seeing somewhere ?

Its temporary, full collections that include legendaries/blues come next week so they needed to disable it this week.

Soldato
Gotcha thanks, A bit annoying also that Heroic strikes are not doable as I wanted to do my Mars quest line for some nice weapons.

Yeah its a bit unfortunate, thats the problem with not having notifications or patch notes in the actual game to try and notify people in advance. Things change and people get confused, like imagine if people didn't know about weapon slot changes and lost some! lol

Soldato
I was speaking to a friend last night who's very keen on Destiny 2 and was urging me to reinstall it and "get the new dlc" which after looking at I was surprised to find wasn't covered in the season pass I got alongside the main game. I have not played D2 since completing curse of Osiris, which wasn't very good and kind of killed what little interest I had left in the game Yet now they want £30+ for this Forsaken dlc? what the hell is going on? :eek:

(I know I am a bit behind the times with knowledge of the game since uninstalling after finishing Curse Of Osiris)

Soldato
Forsaken dlc :)
So is this DLC free because if it's not I don't like the idea of downloading it before playing the game because my internet is a POS, they're taking the pee here.

another obvious reason why patch notes need to be more accessible......even though they are on the d2 page of bungie launcher...[/QUOTE

Could see that hence I asked on here...

HeX

HeX

Soldato
So is this DLC free because if it's not I don't like the idea of downloading it before playing the game because my internet is a POS, they're taking the pee here.

Doesn't matter if it's free or not all the underlying mechanics have changed, and you still need all the new weapon/armour models and textures incase you meet anyone using the new stuff etc.

End of the day it's 2018 and games are in the multiple GB's, time to get better internet :p

Soldato
]
Doesn't matter if it's free or not all the underlying mechanics have changed, and you still need all the new weapon/armour models and textures incase you meet anyone using the new stuff etc.

End of the day it's 2018 and games are in the multiple GB's, time to get better internet :p
You going to give building management £70000 to install it?

Soldato
36gb is nothing compared to some games these days. This is a complete rework of the whole game + DLC so 36gb is pretty conservative.

2 more sleeps! So hyped

Soldato
Unless your internet data is capped, there was no reason to not preload all week, if you actually wanted to play it. May be worth waiting for some reviews and stuff before committing, as mentioned this is a complete overhaul of basically the entire game so a lot of review sites will have their eyes on it.

Its a solid update by the sounds of it, loads to do for any type of player.

Soldato
Guys, CD keys has "Destiny 2 Forsaken - Legendary Collection PC + DLC" for sale. Will I get separate keys if I buy this? I already have the base game.

Back
Top Bottom