Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Just checked my time on Destiny.....

964h

It was a little sparse and annoyingly punishing at first....but really hit it's stride with The Taken King. The raids are probably my top gaming moments of all time, great fun. Can't really be bothered playing the latest little expansion but will be back for D2 for sure.

Soldato
OP
I'll take the bait, but don't want to start a thread derailment. Even with the flaws and mis-matched story, IMO the gameplay and gunplay was very good. I've had an incredible time with Destiny & its community, and I've met a lot of people through it who I still play with on other games. No one was forced to buy or play Destiny 1, but a lot of us are hopeful that the sequel is what D1 should have been.

I think that's something non-destiny players don't get. The community is amazing! Of course I've had a few dick players that I've come across but nearly all the people I've met on LFG have been awesome and my friends list consists mostly of those guys.

Associate
Pretty much my favourite game. Done 500 hours of gameplay in first two months of owning it on PS4 and now it's coming to PC.!
Can't wait...

Soldato
I think that's something non-destiny players don't get. The community is amazing! Of course I've had a few **** players that I've come across but nearly all the people I've met on LFG have been awesome and my friends list consists mostly of those guys.

I've been somewhat ensconced away from the community as when I play I tend to play with 2 others.

However my few dealings with LFG were always overwhelmingly positive.

I genuinely enjoyed the game.

Associate
Raids were the best hands down and no other game come close in my opinion.
Those who don't know the game should check out videos of King's Fall raid and especially the Oryx fight as it was epic.
6 players co-op and each and every player needs to know exactly what to do and when.
Also that soundtrack....

Soldato
I still remember not long after launch on the PS4 me and a few guys from here cleared Vault of Glass and got the trophy for clearing a raid with just clan members when it was a 0.1% trophy!

Associate
The raids are probably my top gaming moments of all time, great fun

Agreed, I've had some truly epic moments in the Destiny raids! Are you going to get it on PC Mid?

Clan wise, I'm sure we can also get a channel added to the OC UK Discord. It worked really well for Division etc

Associate
Spent 1800h in Div,so this cant come out soon enough,kinda want to preorder,but got burned quite a lot with recent titles,watching this closely as well

Associate
I'm interested in a few things when it comes to Destiny 2, i'll be purchasing on PC this time around so i wonder if my character will transfer over, I don't mean gear or level just the look of him or something with all my accomplishments from the first game somehow.

Also will it be on Steam or will it be through it's own service like Rockstar do with GTA V.

I personally preordered the limited edition, i do want the collectors but it's essentially just a extra £130 for a bag and some useless **** i won't use so the limited edition will be perfect for me.

But the most serious question, WHERE THE GHOSTS AT!?

Associate
Any word on cross play between PC and Xbox? I know Microsoft are pushing it for Scorpio..
that would cool if that was to happen as I have friends on xbox I would like to play with but would rather play the game on pc for mouse and keyboard :p.
But activision are greedy ***** and will probably make you buy it for each platform you want to play it on.

Back
Top Bottom