Destiny 2

Associate
September 8th by all accounts. Guy at kotaku says its definitely coming to PC aswell.

I think they have 3 full studios working on destiny 2 now so instead of the small live teams there should be a lot of content after release.
hope it does come to pc, mouse and keyboard will be so much better, as well as all the other pros :p

Last edited:
Associate
XIM4 + PS4 Pro is the answer if Destiny 2 doesn't come out on PC, used the XIM4 on Destiny and it was great felt just like playing on PC.

Mouse and keyboard adapter for the PS4 incase anyone wonders, works really well. Bit of a pain to setup but once done to your own personal preference it's fantastic.

Soldato
I'll probably get.. But they really need to pull their socks up with the content on this one.

Last one had great gameplay and weapons, but the content was lacking (only stayed/played for the first two expansions)

Soldato
XIM4 + PS4 Pro is the answer if Destiny 2 doesn't come out on PC, used the XIM4 on Destiny and it was great felt just like playing on PC.

Mouse and keyboard adapter for the PS4 incase anyone wonders, works really well. Bit of a pain to setup but once done to your own personal preference it's fantastic.

That's like bowling with the inflatable bumpers up :p I'll m&k if Destiny 2 gets a PC release, otherwise a pad.

Soldato
the "2" in the marketing images seems to be getting bigger with every leak.
C78JJWfU8AAOJbZ_zpszluzueqr.jpg

Caporegime
I'll wait a year this time and pick it up with DLC for the price of a game, rather than the price of many many games.

enjoy paying for dlc and not playing the main game then

it's either a day 1 purchase or not at all IMO.

I will buy it and all the DLC's if the gun play is the same. i just won't bother buying any other game as i don't play them.

destiny is actually saving me money they could charge £60 per dlc and i'd still save money

Caporegime
Nope, not interested in another round of pay to play or lose your content from bungie, my money can go to other devs.

always confused by this attitude about people who get mad about "losing content"

You can play destiny 2 ways.

1) buy the game, play everthing it has to offer at launch, get to max rank , get fully kitted out, do the raids, and then just leave and never look back.

or

2) keep playing, keep buying the new content that comes out and keep chasing the new raids, the new gear, the new ranks etc...

Why would you want to buy a game, then keep replaying the same old content over and and over again even after the expansion and new content comes out. I mean I can understand wanting to play PVP modes, but there were legacy playlists that didn't have the new maps in rotation. So vanilla players played with vanilla and DLC players play with DLC players. Yes they cut off the nightfall, but who keeps playing the same story missions over and over again ? The people who play PVE only keep playing it because of the new content that comes out. The raids are the only thing that really hold any replayability and nobody took vault of glass away from vanilla players.

Soldato
Because that was the game I paid for, there was no implied limit on activities such as Nightfall expressed at any point before I purchased and it's disgusting that they are able to get away with it, I am dismayed that people don't get it and you're wrong, the people who play PVE do not all keep playing because of new content, that's a gross generalisation that certainly does not apply to all. I'd have been fine with it if they had been up front about it, but they weren't and to make matters worse is the continued sale of vanilla Destiny and it's various iterations at retail, Bungie should have pulled them as they are no longer as described.

Back
Top Bottom