Destiny 2

jpm

jpm

Associate
OMG how could I forget the requirement of bumper bars for Mach... :p

Poor Mach :( :D

Also when you asked who's running the relic and no one said anything, that was us lot telling you that you are lol.

And no one saying a word going through the Gorgon maze just incase we get spotted :D

Good times indeed as well as frustrating ones, doing the War Priest challenge eww :(

Soldato
One of the highlights of Destiny 1 for me was when Oweo, AStaley and I beat Skolas.

I'd been trying it for ages and when we finally nailed it it felt so damn nice. :D

I still remember Oweo's screams to this day.

That and doing an impossibly nightfall back when they were hard in year 1.

Soldato
Well i played Destiny 1 for over 600 hours on the PS4. I played the beta for 2 nights on the PC and i will never go back to the PS4 again. I could almost solo the Strike on PC, that would never happen on the PS4 due to controller aiming. The game feels so much more open and free on the PC and it feels like nothing can really hold you back when on the PS4 you always felt restricted by the controller and 30fps.

I now play in 4k at 60fps with everything maxed out apart from the AA and its just gorgeous and seems easier but still fun.

I preordered for PC......

Soldato
One of the highlights of Destiny 1 for me was when Oweo, AStaley and I beat Skolas.

I'd been trying it for ages and when we finally nailed it it felt so damn nice. :D

I think most people remember Oweo's screams from beating Skolas or from getting multikills with a rocket launcher or from winning PvP or from beating raids or from getting the drops he wanted or from getting a multi-kills with a super in PvP :p

Other than playing the beta I've stayed clear of any Destiny 2 news so looking forward to discovering it all for myself on release.

Pretty much the same here, hopefully it's worth it.

Soldato
I'm definitely getting this on PS4.. I'm in the process of saving for a holiday and we are currently knee deep in renovation so.. I just can't afford to build a PC without resorting to credit.

I refuse to put myself in debt of that magnitude for an extra 30 frames lol

Soldato
Oweo just remember me running in screaming force is with us activating lightning super on my own and usual getting rekt as was catching up in light levels

Soldato

I think most people remember Oweo's screams from beating Skolas or from getting multikills with a rocket launcher or from winning PvP or from beating raids or from getting the drops he wanted or from getting a multi-kills with a super in PvP :p

I have n idea what you guys are on about..... honest.... :p

I totally don't start humming the GoT theme when going on a Golden Rampage... nope... didn't happen!

(I still recall when I got my Vex AND VoC in the same Atheon run. I think I actually fell off the sofa.

Oweo just remember me running in screaming force is with us activating lightning super on my own and usual getting rekt as was catching up in light levels

Oh yes.

Mark: "I've got this guys" *pops super*
Enemy: "Lol, nope!"

*Guardian Down*

10 seconds later

Mark: "Yeah, I've got em" *fires rocket*
Enemy: "Seriously now?"

*Guardian down*

:D

These sort of things and other countless times like it are what made Destiny so awesome for me. The actual raw game (at least at launch) was a solid, if not spectacular, 6/10. First time beating the nightfall under level or finally beating the raid made it 10/10.

jpm

jpm

Associate
Oh yes.

Mark: "I've got this guys" *pops super*
Enemy: "Lol, nope!"

*Guardian Down*

10 seconds later

Mark: "Yeah, I've got em" *fires rocket*
Enemy: "Seriously now?"

*Guardian down*

:D

Was that when we took Lacey through? We was all in the ogre room? Watching Mark popping is super and soon as he got out the door boom "Guardian down" :D

Edit: Also can't beat your MLG Crota killing skills with your tv off with me giving some valuable advice "SUPER SUPER SUPER" :D

Soldato
IIRC it was either a story mission or strike where Mark was 20-30 light below requirement.

I did something similar last night.

Darkblade Heroic strike with 2 x <330 light guardians.

One of the guys was lagging hard causing the boss to start teleporting everywhere. That on top of the boss room itself made for an interesting fight...

EDIT: OMG that Crota kill.....

Last edited:
Soldato
http://i.imgur.com/Dqz7QQh.jpg

looks like destiny 1 content, i'm out :(

5 Strikes, really?

EDIT: reusing stuff sucks :(
Does look a bit bare from that list.

Looking at the amount of patrol areas I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the mission content is based on the patrol map e.g. kill some random that spawns in patrol and collect x like we had to do with the big taken guys.

I'm still in though. :)

Back
Top Bottom