Destiny 2

Soldato
What's this mid multi tool?? I just unlocked strikes level 17, I think my next story mission maybe the last one too since cayde etc all no on farm
It's an exotic scout rifle. I'm currently equipping it with the mida mini tool too which is an smg. It's a combo that grants speed benefits if you have both equipped.

Soldato
Is our group up for a carry on tomorrow (Friday):

- OweO -Warlock
- Parsnip - Hunter
- JPM - Hunter
- DavieM66 - Warlock
- Greboth - Warlock
- Cleetus - Titan

Start around 7PM?

We had the right strategy for the Dog section so it would just be a case of nailing the execution.

Two spotters trigger run by grabbing crystals and everyone jumps into safe room.
4 people run together with the spore things to each glowing flower. Spotters shoot when everyone is next to it. A successful "shot" should give us power x 12.
Repeat above using different flowers (spotters call out) three times until x36 power is hit.
Muller the dogs - I am unsure of the best strategy here (maybe 2,2,2 or 3,3 depending on how easy the dogs go down).

Repeat above up to 4 times (safe room lockout after third run so dogs must die).

Edit: I should be on around 6 if anyone wants to run a NF or two? Might be able to squeak 290 if the drops aren't in the same slot as what I already have (yes I am looking at you exotic engrams...). :o

Associate
Is our group up for a carry on tomorrow (Friday):

- OweO -Warlock
- Parsnip - Hunter
- JPM - Hunter
- DavieM66 - Warlock
- Greboth - Warlock
- Cleetus - Titan

Start around 7PM?

We had the right strategy for the Dog section so it would just be a case of nailing the execution.

Two spotters trigger run by grabbing crystals and everyone jumps into safe room.
4 people run together with the spore things to each glowing flower. Spotters shoot when everyone is next to it. A successful "shot" should give us power x 12.
Repeat above using different flowers (spotters call out) three times until x36 power is hit.
Muller the dogs - I am unsure of the best strategy here (maybe 2,2,2 or 3,3 depending on how easy the dogs go down).

Repeat above up to 4 times (safe room lockout after third run so dogs must die).

Edit: I should be on around 6 if anyone wants to run a NF or two? Might be able to squeak 290 if the drops aren't in the same slot as what I already have (yes I am looking at you exotic engrams...). :o

I'll be about for the raid and the NF before as well

Soldato
Yeah 7:30 is fine. I should be on before so we can just coordinate until everyone is on and ready.

I just had a very quick read of the final boss (no video so context is hard) but **** me that looks interesting!

Soldato
Got the Riskrunner exotic from a random engram, it's hilarious versus fallen who all seem to have Arc damage; there's so much chain lightning it's like World of Warcraft!

Soldato
Question for y'all!

One of my mates said last night when you're getting the engrams etc it doesn't look at your power level of what is equipped but your total possible highest e.g if I had a main on 272 but one not equiped at 291 it would use that number. Is this true?

If it is say for example my highest kinetic and energy are both exotics. Obviously I can't have both equipped so would it still look at the total of both of them or disregard the exotic not equipped?

Thanks in advance.

Associate
It's good to be back to Destiny! The raiding in the original was great fun.

Does anyone know if it's still beneficial to level multiple characters? Can you double up on milestone / clan rewards or are they account based?

Question for y'all!

One of my mates said last night when you're getting the engrams etc it doesn't look at your power level of what is equipped but your total possible highest e.g if I had a main on 272 but one not equiped at 291 it would use that number. Is this true?

If it is say for example my highest kinetic and energy are both exotics. Obviously I can't have both equipped so would it still look at the total of both of them or disregard the exotic not equipped?

Thanks in advance.

That's correct, engrams give gear based on potential highest light from gear equipped/inventory/vault. I believe the gear level is also generated at the point they drop. This is done to get round the issue of having to switch gear everytime you open an engram which was a pain in Destiny. Not sure how exotics work, I would guess they figure out the max of a legitimate build so wont count both

Associate
Mmmm so guided games doesn't quite work how I imagined. Both myself and my son are in Ocuk Clan. I wanted to take him through the nightfall last night but couldn't get a 3rd. So I thought we would use guided games and take a random through with us. It wouldn't let us because ocuk clan is full.

I'm fairly sure not everyone using guided games without a clan will not be even looking to join a clan.

Anyway sat at heliport heading offshore . Nae destiny for 3 weeks. Got the son to log in each week and do my clan xp milestone and collect the clan engrams in my abscence lol

Back
Top Bottom