Destiny 2

Associate
Sorry couldn't get back on until very late dude, was another 6am finish for me. Made it to 298 though. Swept through the raid with a group of randoms. Hitting crucible hard now to practice for Trials. Will make a Hunter at some point too.
No worries buddy, rl has a habit of getting in the way of gaming from time to time.

The underbelly turned out to be a waste of time anyway, all the engram drops were 277 and completely useless to me lol.

How did you manage to get so high? Care to share your secret :)

Soldato
I think Gimp has taken over the clan as he's now down as founder. I messaged him earlier and he's going to promote you to admin

This is some very sexy news.

Yeah I think the current clan could do with a clean up. We are maxed at 100 members but only around half look to be active.

I am definitely down for a Tuesday run.

We also need to get that strike sorted. Damn was that hard*! The room with the tanks... :eek: So many shielded adds everywhere! Even with burns everything is so damn tanky as well (note I was at 301 PL). If we had another minute we would have got it.

We also need to run AStaley though it as well (you dodged that *fun* last night...).

*For context it made the adds in the boss room of Calus feel like they were little puppies.

I might be on tonight for some general grinding (plus I want to test my new scout on enemies that actually die I less than 3 mags...).

I'll make the weekly list (I'm totally gonna start a raid thread........)

Tuesday Reset Raid, 26/09/2017 @ 6-7pm ish give or take...

1. Par5n1p
  2. OweO
  3. Davie M66
  4. TX0409
  5. [Carry]
  6. [Carry]
I'm working away from home that day/night so should be on nice and early and will inevitably get a few phone calls as everyone loves my voice and stuff.

Regarding the strike.. I watched HM05 solo it on youtube and I have one word:

MERCILESS

How did we not realise?????

Totally up for another go on Tuesday Pre or Post raid fail.

Associate
You should probably hold off on Mida until you hit 275. Personal preference though because you can always increase its power later but current recommendation is to hold off as long as possible. 264 seems bit low IMO.

Yeah prob good shout. I guess that way I'll naturally find some scout rifles too. Won't be so frustrating. Worth getting the Origin Story now though? I'll need to do 3 strikes I think?

Soldato
You should probably hold off on Mida until you hit 275. Personal preference though because you can always increase its power later but current recommendation is to hold off as long as possible. 264 seems bit low IMO.

did mine around 260 ish and it came out at 292, which i thought was ok ?

Yeah prob good shout. I guess that way I'll naturally find some scout rifles too. Won't be so frustrating. Worth getting the Origin Story now though? I'll need to do 3 strikes I think?

i feel your pain with the scout rifles, seemed to get them all the time and when i needed a couple took me ages to get them :(

as for the strikes yeah i had it as a milestone and collected the origin story it after 3 strikes

quick question, just managed to break into the 280's for the mods, but from what i can see it's random what mods get created or am i missing something obvious ?

Soldato
did mine around 260 ish and it came out at 292, which i thought was ok ?

i feel your pain with the scout rifles, seemed to get them all the time and when i needed a couple took me ages to get them :(

as for the strikes yeah i had it as a milestone and collected the origin story it after 3 strikes

quick question, just managed to break into the 280's for the mods, but from what i can see it's random what mods get created or am i missing something obvious ?

Random if you buy, or you can trade 3 blue mods for specific legendaries at the bottom.

Associate
Tuesday reset raid, 7pm

1. Makhaira
2. Oweo
3.bf bert
4. Jpm
Reserve crazy8s

In other news oweo, guess who has a shiny new vigilance wing?...

I think I can make it for 7 now.

Servers are down again for maintenance. Patch 1.05 went live

Last edited:
Soldato
In other news oweo, guess who has a shiny new vigilance wing?...

Only one..... Need to grind more for that sweet sweet duplicate!

:D

I will hopefully be on a little earlier tomorrow so we could have a crack at the strike again, this time with merciless! Hmmm what about merciless followed by all three supers! Should be epic watching us take around 1/2 of his health bar and then getting melted by everything! :p

In relation to the raid what classes is everyone bringing?

Tuesday Reset Raid, 26/09/2017 @ 6-7pm ish give or take...

1. Par5n1p
  2. OweO
  3. Davie M66
  4. TX0409
  5. Makhaira
  6. Redrooster

I assume Mak & Rooster will be on Titans and Davie "Lootasaurus" M66 will be on a Warlock. I can run either a Warlock or Hunter so will fill in what ever gap is needed. I would say we do want a Healing rift (or two) for Calus (specifically we want one in the throne room during shield DPS phase) and a Tether is super useful for orb generation. Rally barricade was awesome on our last run.

On a seperate note if we can get to 96/97 spore damage then we can one shot the dogs...:

:eek:

Soldato
I know Destiny is grindy but the idea of having another character of the same class doing the same things every week just feels too much.

Associate
Ran the raid on both my Titans mate. I got really lucky with drops from the chests and from the robot you hand the tokens in to. Got everything except the rocket launcher and the arms. Plus the underbelly ones dropped me a ciuple of exotics.

I'll run the raid with you this weekend if we're both on. Can do the rat king too... :(

Sounds like a plan buddy.

Back
Top Bottom