Destiny 2

Associate
I don't have any regrets getting the deluxe as it came with my Pro and I already had far to much time playing if you ask the other half. :D

Bungie have designed the game for the average player who have a limited amount time to spend and want a constant feeling of rewards instead of possibly grinding for 3 hours for nothing like D1.

The hard core grinders like most of us have been sacrificed at the moment but once the more casual players get to where we are end game wise they will just find a new game to play and then where's the player base?

I am sure I will have bursts of interest when the expansion's drop but God they need to change things up to keep me playing in between.

Soldato
Xur is here to sell things you already have for the weekend of week 6...

Titan.. same place as last time! (there is a IX on the map!)

Loot:
  1. Sweet Business (Auto Rifle) - 29 shards
  2. Raiden Flux (Hunter) - 23 shards
  3. Doom Fang Pauldron (Titan) - 23 shards
  4. Winter’s Guile (Warlock) - 23 shards
All drop at 270 light.

Hint:

Sweet Business is one of the highest DPS weapons in the game.

Raiden Flux is a must for Hunters.

Winters Guiles is apparently quite good also..

Caporegime
Meh got sweet business last night as a drop, quite like it as it reminds me of the heavy machine guns back in D1...the ones they have removed from D2.

Got the hunter chest as well, definitely a must for hunters.

Will buy the Titan gear for my Titan.

As usual nothing really worth buying lol

Associate
Xur is here to sell things you already have for the weekend of week 6...

Titan.. same place as last time! (there is a IX on the map!)

Loot:
  1. Sweet Business (Auto Rifle) - 29 shards
  2. Raiden Flux (Hunter) - 23 shards
  3. Doom Fang Pauldron (Titan) - 23 shards
  4. Winter’s Guile (Warlock) - 23 shards
All drop at 270 light.

Hint:

Sweet Business is one of the highest DPS weapons in the game.

Raiden Flux is a must for Hunters.

Winters Guiles is apparently quite good also..

Nice, I'll be getting Sweet Business tonight when I get home.

Associate
Just seeing Mach/Oweo's comments about running the D1 raids, I wouldn't mind running VoG again and also Wrath of the Machines as I never did it if others are up for it?

Associate
Meh got sweet business last night as a drop, quite like it as it reminds me of the heavy machine guns back in D1...the ones they have removed from D2.

Got the hunter chest as well, definitely a must for hunters.

Will buy the Titan gear for my Titan.

As usual nothing really worth buying lol

I just buy stuff as I have nothing else to spend the shards on!

Soldato
Can't decide whether to get this with all the complaints but as someone who will put in less that 20 hours a month will I have to worry about end game boredom, by the time I get there, the dlc will be out.

Associate
Can't decide whether to get this with all the complaints but as someone who will put in less that 20 hours a month will I have to worry about end game boredom, by the time I get there, the dlc will be out.

It's ok for a while, just not much to do once your past all the quests and over 280 power.

Caporegime
Gone for pointless grenade launchers :/ tbf I haven't found one good smg either lol
I don’t even bother with grenade launchers, I just shard them if they are legendary and keep the exotic ones. But even those I don’t bother using if at all.

SMG’s like yourself, I haven’t found a decent one. I like the mida mini tool one but the kickback in it is ridiculous so again that’s sat in my vault at 305 and hardly gets a look in.

Back
Top Bottom