Destiny 2

Associate
Hey all,

Currently got 3 of us ready to raid from 18:00. Looking for 3 more who are up for a good 18:00 - 01:00am session.. will be good fun.

We're all 280+

PS4 13/09

1. Reektan - Titan
2. Eoa-Swam - Warlock
3. Shigsy - Hunter
OPEN!
OPEN!
OPEN!

Can add you to PSN in advance today etc.

I''l take a slot here if there's still one free please. PSN Torquar.

Associate
I''l take a slot here if there's still one free please. PSN Torquar.

As far as I know there is, just added Reektan on PSN. I'll add you too.

Hey all,

Currently got 3 of us ready to raid from 18:00. Looking for 3 more who are up for a good 18:00 - 01:00am session.. will be good fun.

We're all 280+

PS4 13/09

1. Reektan - Titan
2. Eoa-Swam - Warlock
3. Shigsy - Hunter
4. redrooster303 - Titan
5. Torquar
OPEN!

Can add you to PSN in advance today etc

Associate
Seems like most people are enjoying D2, I was a little late to the party with D1 so didnt put to much time into it.... D2 on the other hand, loving it! Just hit 268, now the slow grind begins.

Think I've seen a few people mention that most normal drops are capped at 265? Is this true also for the rep type engrams you get for handing stuff in at say the gunsmith?

Unfortunately I work in the evenings during the week so wont be able to raid/nightfall. If anyone fancies trying for a group om the weekend or friday evening I'll of hopefully hit 270/275 by then with my titan.

Associate
Been trying to get another scout rifle so I can complete that part of the MIDA questline. Been stuck on 4/5 for hours now, knew I should've saved some in the vault. Plus point is I just got Vigilance Wing from an exotic engram.

Soldato
You PS4 guys are so organised. :p

Anyone on Xbox wanting to group up? I'm in the clan but only on power 267 currently

I'd be happy to group up and do night fall etc, maybe try the raid out if enough people want to do it. I'm a 270 Hunter at moment.

Will probably be around Thurs and Fri day evenings. Am in the clan with a fair few D1 peeps added but just run solo so far.

GT:dangerous mavu

Back
Top Bottom