Destiny 2

Associate
Wondering if anyone is still playing d2 on ps4? So far this opulence has been a lot better than the previous dlcs.
The new raid is enjoyable and the outbreak perfected mission is a bast so if anyone wants to join up drop us a message my psn is stellasuppa

Soldato
So I have come back to destiny 2 after a long break. My main play through was on ps4 straight after release.

Havent been back since. Bought the forsaken pack for x1x and played through story (base game only - no expansions started yet). Im a level 23 ish hunter. 220 ish light.

However i dont seem to be able to have any interaction with cayde-6. I can talk to him in the hangar but it just says something like "there is nothing here at this time". I thought he was supposed to be the hunter vanguard where I can build loyalty and get rewards, buy treasure maps and scout reports etc? Its the same for Ikora too.

I know a little about the forsaken story line so is this related?

Im sure cayde sold me tons of stuff on ps4 and I was actually a Titan.

Last edited:
Soldato
Cayde is dead.

Lol yeah I know. But i havent got to that part of the story yet though. Nowhere near. He has now completely disappeared!!

Seems daft to have him gone before i get to the point in the story that he dies. Thats the trouble when you mix a single player experience with a persistent online world, you get plot holes.

Soldato
Is anybody on here still playing this on PS4? My brother and I played all the way through Destiny 1. Played Destiny 2 at launch but then the content dried up and I wasn't impressed with Curse of Osiris so I stopped playing. Bought Forsaken 2 weeks ago and I wish I hadn't left, it looks like Forsaken did for Destiny 2 what The Taken King did for Destiny 1. There's a lot of content now and Gambit is so much fun. Anyway, I bought Shadowkeep and so did my brother. Just wondering if anybody from the old crew is still about.

Caporegime
Things have gone a bit stale Destiny wise, doesn’t help that they pushed back shadowkeep the next dlc till Oct 1st.

I’ve just been raiding the past few weeks, getting some scourge and crown raids done. Still searching for the anarchy exotic grenade launcher and the tarrabah the exotic smg. But no success so far lol.

The only things that are keeping me busy playing destiny 2 at the moment.

Soldato
I bought it for 29.99 on the PS Store. Should be the same I would imagine. Or do you need to buy a voucher? I used my card.

I was talking about the £50 version which comes with season pass/battle pass. Usually you can by PS or XBOX credit on-line for cheaper so the cheapest I've found is £46 rather than paying on card directly at £50.

Back
Top Bottom