*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
OweO! Just incase, I didn't back out, I lost internet. AGAIN!! Only just come back online :( Need to get onto TalkTalk and BT and get some decent BT here I think. :( Sorry dude. Hope you got some good rewards!

EDIT> This was posted on the other Destiny thread at 1.14am... lol. Just popping here for you also Oweo incase you didn't see the other one :)

Soldato
I usually did pretty good on IB....but two goes on Trials now and gone out 3-0 first time :/

Level seems to make a huge difference, shoulder charge doesn't kill a 34 if you're 33. I will be going back to it when I'm 34.

Soldato
Yeah normally good a crucible, and sitting at around 1.4 KD after picking it up from 0.3 when I decided it was a great idea to level all my characters that way, but just got wrecked. One game we was close 4-1 up and lost it :/

Soldato
Seriously....wtf is going on....? Just joined a LFG group for VoG HM....all 33+ and they absolutely suck, all dying on confluxes, 3 wipes.

34 PoE = Fail at round 2
Trials = Fail 3-0
Trial again = fail 3-0
Crota's End = Fail at abyss
VoG HM = Fail at confluxes

Enough fail for me this week. But hey, in 3 hours play at least I managed to open the vault :|

Associate
I still need PoE 32 on both my 32 Hunter and Warlock if anyone is up for it. Got as far as round 3 but we wipe when trying to diffuse the Fallen bombs.

Soldato
34 done on 2 characters now, hopefully do my warlock before reset. Wouldn't mind giving 35 a try either.

I am keen on trials as love the theme of gear but i got wrecked yesterday and im not too terrible at pvp

Associate
Still got one 34 todo as well, tried trials with 2 random and got trashed as well :p

Managed to grab the oracle cp for vog tonight, need another fatebringer

Soldato
OK so did some Trials with an LFG group and got the 9 wins.

I also got to 6 wins, 0 losses before people left.

So - who on here is really good at Trials and can arrange a match at some point before the reset to get 3 more wins?

No particular time in mind, but would just like to team up with 2 people that have played it and can win 90% of the time or more. :D

No Boon left so need the 3 wins.

Soldato
Seriously....wtf is going on....? Just joined a LFG group for VoG HM....all 33+ and they absolutely suck, all dying on confluxes, 3 wipes.

34 PoE = Fail at round 2
Trials = Fail 3-0
Trial again = fail 3-0
Crota's End = Fail at abyss
VoG HM = Fail at confluxes

Enough fail for me this week. But hey, in 3 hours play at least I managed to open the vault :|

I did VoG hm today and we had like 2 wipes only :)
Keep joining different groups until you get lucky.

Soldato
Originally Posted by KWJay View Post
I know we have lots of HoW fun to be had, but anyone want to cover a few raids on Sunday?

XB1 - CE HM / VoG HM 20:00 start

CE HM: 20:00-20:45

1. McDan1el
2. Aman
3. Kwjay
4. R0gue360
5. Parko
6. thoseion

VoG HM: 20:45ish

1. McDan1el
2. Aman
3. KWJay
4. R0gue360
5. thoseion

Did anyone want that final VoG place?

EvilMatt - up for another 34, got tactics down now but raiding tonight, so might not have time! I'll be about tomorrow though!

Soldato
I'm going have to call it a miss anyway. Helping the mrs rank up another wl and grinding for keys.

Edit; don't worry anti, we thought that was te case as we were having a good run. Managed to convince the mrs to give us a hand. Didn't get much but did get my hunter to 33 and her wl to 33.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I know we have lots of HoW fun to be had, but anyone want to cover a few raids on Sunday?

1. McDan1el
2. Aman
3. Kwjay
4. R0gue360
5. Parko
6. thoseion

1. McDan1el
2. Aman
3. KWJay
4. R0gue360
5. thoseion

EvilMatt - up for another 34, got tactics down now but raiding tonight, so might not have time! I'll be about tomorrow though!

Hey guys looks like tonight is a no go again for me:(:mad:Been invited out for a meal with the damned in-laws and I just cant get out of it. Just had a huge bustup with the missus over it as I told her this Sunday im busy in the evening lol.

Really really am sorry for having to bug out again this week, to say im annoyed is saying it lightly. Promise next time ill definitely make sure im around for a few raids as I enjoy them immensely with you lot.

Again huge apologies and I hope you guys can get someone to take my place.

See you guys soon :)

Associate

1. McDan1el
2. Aman
3. Kwjay
4. R0gue360
5. Parko
6. thoseion

1. McDan1el
2. Aman
3. KWJay
4. R0gue360
5. thoseion
6. EvilMatt

Yep no worries, can fill that VoG spot instead if you want :)

Back
Top Bottom