** Diablo 2 Resurrected Thread **

Soldato
OP
its hands down a better game than 3 way in every way

Diablo 3 did quite a bit right, but equally as much wrong. It's definitely not worse than Diablo 2 in every day as each had their issues - Diablo 2 just had less of them.

Associate
Diablo 3 did quite a bit right, but equally as much wrong. It's definitely not worse than Diablo 2 in every day as each had their issues - Diablo 2 just had less of them.

This. I played countless hours of D2 back in the day, including a few HC chars (I remember nearly breaking a bone in my hand punching the desk when my 91HC din died....

But regardless of this, I still really enjoyed D3 too! As Teaf said, it was far from perfect, but certainly not "better in every way", at least afaic

Associate
If you only played 20hrs of D3 and decided D2 was better in every way it would be hard to take your opinion seriously.

My first 20hrs on D3 was mostly spent trying to login with Error37

never had problems at the start

unlike wow that could be a pain or battlefield

Soldato
OP
I've only ever played D2/D3 on PC but I'm now a dirty console (PS5) gamer. How does Diablo play on console with a controller? Is it decent?
Diablo 3 played really well on PS4 when I had it, so I'd expect the same style of fluidity for D2R on a console. D2 played more "stiff" than D3 so it might not need the console-only roll ability they used in D3, but I wouldn't be surprised if they included something like it as it worked well.

Soldato
If anyone wants Beta access without pre-ordering you can watch a stream on Twitch for 2.5 hours and get yourself access.

Make sure you watch a Diablo stream that has Drops enabled, Quin69 for example.

Back
Top Bottom