** Diablo 4 Thread **

Associate
OMG, I though a Barb was slow to level but the Druid has to be the slowest thing ever, and this is on WT1:eek:. The only thing keeping me going is the werebear smashing is fun. I am literally praying to get as much movement speed as possible on gear as nothing else matters as much but even then its still too slow. And the damage is nothing to shout about as well. Still it will ramp up when I get to WT3.

L50 Capstone should be fun, the damage is not that great but the survivability is strong.

Last edited:
Associate
Very nice. I might start my HC journey soon. My main is Level 71 and just doing the all the dungeons in the last zone. Any tips for hardcore leveling ?
Wait for the next major patch when they'll be introducing a measure to prevent deaths from disconnects. I'm not touching HC until then.

Soldato
I'm lvl 82 now and the exp is still nice from NM dungeons. But I keep seeing that lvl 85 is just half way to 100 so a lot of grinding left to do. My barb WW build really came together at about lvl 65 or so when I got all the cooldown reduction, furry reduction etc. Now I can spin2win forever and ever.
I am getting a little bit burned out, but perhaps just too tired from working and other activities. I'm gonna have to play Season 1 as I did buy the most expensive version of the game but not planning on playing seriously, just whatever is needed to complete the pass, hopefully not too much grinding.

Man of Honour
Very nice. I might start my HC journey soon. My main is Level 71 and just doing the all the dungeons in the last zone. Any tips for hardcore leveling ?
Essentially, level as normal, the levelling is pretty easy, if you see the Butcher just run back to the nearest dungeon entrance and then step back inside (he despawns when you exit the dungeon) , build up a big supply of Scrolls of Escape and Antideath potions, anytime you are about to face a boss who you think could cause you a problem, make sure to use the antideath potion in advance and if the fight is going pear shaped just hit that scroll of escape.

Associate
Got my Druid to L50 today, switched from Pulverize to Storm Strike and Tornado and liking it better, damaged is much better as well. I never really upgraded and re-rolled stats on my first two chars but I needed to on the Druid and the cost gets crazy, fast. Like after a several tries, it can go into the millions, and that is with no legendary aspects on the items yet.

Why would it be so expensive on WT1, I expect that kind of price on WT4, that really needs to be balanced better on the lowest difficulty.

Back
Top Bottom