** Diablo 4 Thread **

Permabanned
OK, if it was ~£30 for the standard, I would get it but £60 is taking the $%%$.
Is it really though? I paid full whack for d3, expansion and Necro, and been playing it for the best part of 9 years. Longer than any other game in the terms of hours put in and content they put out, still to this day with seasons etc. If D4 is the same then I have no problem with it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is it really though? I paid full whack for d3, expansion and Necro, and been playing it for the best part of 9 years. Longer than any other game in the terms of hours put in and content they put out, still to this day with seasons etc. If D4 is the same then I have no problem with it.
You have a point, I have a lot of hours in D3, had to stop playing for a bit as my arm was hurt from using the mouse so much. It will be difficult to resist buying it.

Associate
They said it's not power, but I'll believe that when I see it.
Even having microtransactions for cosmetics sucks. This genre revolves around acquiring new gear/loot - which helps differentiate your character visually, or increases their power. None of that should be behind a pay wall.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Even having microtransactions for cosmetics sucks. This genre revolves around acquiring new gear/loot - which helps differentiate your character visually, or increases their power. None of that should be behind a pay wall.
PoE has it and no one is complaining? Mind you it is free. All we can do is speculate for now, let's see when the game is released.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Battlepass better not be added content. Cosmetic I can understand but imagine paying £60 to get most but not the whole game?

Soldato
I played D3 a fair amount over the first year or so, but I still don't think any game is worth £60. I personally won't pay more than ~£40 for any game. Anything over that is just profiteering in my book, especially if the game has micro transactions (required or not). Sadly for me that probably means I won't get to play D4 for a couple of years, assuming it goes on sale at a price I'm prepared to pay, which is a shame but I'm not lining Blizzard's pockets when they're clearly fleecing customers (my personal opinion).

Man of Honour
I'll be buying it on release. As I tend to operate on the £ per hour system when judging value for money, I'm pretty much certain based on Diablo 1 to 3 , that I will get the 60 hours (at least) out of Diablo 4 to hit the £ per hour.

Back
Top Bottom