** Diablo 4 Thread **

I'll be buying it on release. As I tend to operate on the £ per hour system when judging value for money, I'm pretty much certain based on Diablo 1 to 3 , that I will get the 60 hours (at least) out of Diablo 4 to hit the £ per hour.
Exactly this, it all depends how you look at it. I had the best of 9 years in D3 so by all accounts D4 is going to be my cheapest game purchase ever (if I surpass D3 hours) :D

Last edited:
I'll be buying it on release. As I tend to operate on the £ per hour system when judging value for money, I'm pretty much certain based on Diablo 1 to 3 , that I will get the 60 hours (at least) out of Diablo 4 to hit the £ per hour.
That’s all well and good but until the details of the battle pass are released its a bit of a leap of faith…

That’s all well and good but until the details of the battle pass are released its a bit of a leap of faith…
Nah I'm fine with it, regardless of what may or may not be in the battle pass, I'll still get the 60 hours from the basegame that I need to hit my £ per hour. I cant see anything that might be in the battlepass that would prevent me hitting that figure.

So what version are people going for?

I put a lot of time into D3 so could easily see the most expensive one still being OK. Not really sure what the battle pass does though.

The 4 day early access could be good or bad, if it's down a lot due to server issues then it's not really that important, but I expect the first week or so of release to be downtime and server queues anyway.

The open beta could be good to get into but that comes with the standard anyway.

I am quite looking forward to this, last game i bought was Doom 2016 for £3.99.

I cannot decide on what edition to get, kinda leaning towards the Deluxe edition but I have never spent this much on a game! I normally stick with the base games for £40

Back
Top Bottom