** Diablo 4 Thread **

Just putting it out there, can't bloody wait! not been this excited for a game for a while.

untitled.png

Last edited:
After the disapointment of Diablo 3 (after how great Diablo 2 and the expansion was) am going to be sitting this one out until at least a month or two have gone by.

I think I am just old fashioned in that I hate any games with 'seasons'. Certainly when I played it was just the case of do everything you have done before but with higher numbers. Ultimately it was all about playing the loot slot machine awaiting a dopamine hit for that bit of gear with +1 stat over current. Actually, that might explain why my nephew with ADHD likes it.

Last edited:
@Noxia Seasons was optional though, you didn't have to play that mode. Seasons gave all players an opportunity to start fresh and go for the season rewards for that particular seasons (new sets, character customisation, legendaries etc, they would introduce something new each season) I presume you haven't played it since they added the end game stuff? It's a completely different game to how it was when it was launched.

Last edited:
@Noxia Seasons was optional though, you didn't have to play that mode. Seasons gave all players an opportunity to start fresh and go for the season rewards for that particular seasons (new sets, character customisation, legendaries etc, they would introduce something new each season) I presume you haven't played it since they added the end game stuff? It's a completely different game to how it was when it was launched.

I recall main story obv, and I recall Rifts, I played it on Ps4, some special edition. I wouldn't mind trying 2 again actually, did they add extra stuff or is it 'just' the normal game as it was.

I'm with @Noxia on this. I played the game through on most of the classes once, but I'm just not interested in the endgame eternal grind for better gear and have no interest in seasons (not specific to Diablo). I liked the storyline but I was completely bored after completing that three or four times. I did do some MP with a few mates I used to play WoW with but even that got dull relatively quickly.

I recall main story obv, and I recall Rifts, I played it on Ps4, some special edition. I wouldn't mind trying 2 again actually, did they add extra stuff or is it 'just' the normal game as it was.

@Infidelus Most of these aRPG's are end game focused to be fair. That's where the real content lies, but horses for courses.

Last edited:

@Infidelus Most of these aRPG's are end game focused to be fair. That's where the real content lies, but horses for courses.

Did you play Titan Quest? I recall that was a similar game. I recall trying PoE as well but think something about the freemium model put me off. I recall D2 being really hard as well when I was a teenager, like I never got out the first dungeon lol.

Last edited:
Did you play Titan Quest? I recall that was a similar game. I recall trying PoE as well but think something about the freemium model put me off. I recall D2 being really hard as well when I was a teenager, like I never got out the first dungeon lol.
I used to play it yeah, many hours in that game too, also Grim Dawn (amazing game, same devs as Titan Quest). PoE is also amazing, don't let the f2p put you off, it's brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom