** Diablo 4 Thread **

I played D3 a lot until the disaster that was auction house came along.

I've gone back once or twice over the years to do a new hardcore run at the start of a season but I struggle to keep interest with it these days.

Hopeful for D4, I wont be preordering though.

Hope we get plenty of stash tabs.

untitled.png
Jinxed it. Definitely will now be some stash tabs and you'll need to pay for them.

I used to play it yeah, many hours in that game too, also Grim Dawn (amazing game, same devs as Titan Quest). PoE is also amazing, don't let the f2p put you off, it's brilliant.

I do have a bit of an itch to play one, I'll try Grim Dawn as I have no knowledge of that one cheers.

@Infidelus Most of these aRPG's are end game focused to be fair. That's where the real content lies, but horses for courses.
I tend to play games for the story. I just can't stay interested enough in constantly doing the same thing over and over just for the chance of getting a slightly better item. Pretty much the same as when I've played WoW, I enjoy the storyline but after I've got to basically the end of the story (excluding raids which I just don't have time for) I only play enough so that, if I want to do a dungeon, I'm equipped enough to not get murdered every time. After that it just gets tedious and I stop playing, or level a different character.

Open beta is March 17th - 19th if you pre-order, but if you haven't you can play it on March 24th - 26th. You can only level to 25, and play through the prologue and Act 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom