** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
so got to level 100 the last 10 levels is such a grind, happy to be done with D4 and concentrate on other things.
My general feedback on playing the game
  • Campaign is really good but after level 75+ its starts to feel like a chore
  • each town has things placed further away which is just annoying and to waste time, wish you could set a home waypoint.
  • past level 80 most items don't give any power perks and are even lower or just rubbish.
  • no sense of achievement on doing NM dungeons and most of them are the same layout "free the prisoners" or "get the 2x capstone" or "slay all the enemies", with the end of the level bosses being quite easy.
  • CC chance from mobs are just stupid and would not be classed either as player error or build, the amount of times i have died to being CC and cannot move / or cannot cast is not fun, which leads me to the next one.
  • AFFIXES! absolute rubbish, these should have been for Uber Unique items! so you have a choice to do for example resource burn for a uber unique. Instead you have to spend more time salvaging sigils to find one thats par decent. For example lightning storm you would think after all that time having to be in the shield you'd get something decent "Nope"
  • Paragon Board is ok if you follow a guide online, however once you hit level 100 that's it!
  • Some of the monsters are ok, however some of them still carry out the animation if you freeze, chance to stun or kill them. Wasps are the same as D3 annoying but manageable.
But overall I think blizzard are going in the wrong direction with D4, it's supposed to be fun and engaging and as you go to higher levels feel more powerful, instead as you get to higher tiers you realise it's the same mobs but harder with maybe alittle more XP with no better drops than lower tiers it's a right kick in the teeth. I was able to manage after the Nerf tier 45-48 but the sweet spot doing it quickly with good XP was tiers 38 - 40, at the beginning I done legion events and world bosses but they are so far between i didn't bother. done helltide a couple of times and found it booring and tedious.

Last edited:
Soldato
They really need to double or tripled the xp gain for level 70+ it's horrible everything till level 70 moves at an ok pace and then you hit a brick wall

Last edited:
Soldato
They really need to double or tripled the xp gain for level 70+ it's horrible everything till level 70 moves at an ok pace and then you hit a brick wall
Yup, I really want to get a character to 100 but slowly giving up at Lvl 82. Suppose I can just chip away at it for eternity..

Soldato
New patch is out and oh boy this game really needs a PTR server to test these things before it goes out.

Issues people have already encountered:

* Some unique gear has broken stats
* Some of the caged hearts now don't work (their effects don't trigger)
* While monster density has greatly increased in nightmare dungeons, players have found that XP has been nerfed so while you kill more monsters you may not get more XP for completing a dungeon compared to before.
* Sorcerors complain they still feel weak, though I'd wait a few days to see if new builds are found
* Some players complain of game crashes
* Necromancers are happy, elites no longer one shot minions

Last edited:
Soldato
Blizzard's approach to delaying things like QoL changes that have already proven popular with players illustrates their current direction with the game. Instead of launching the game with a fully developed endgame, they're choosing to gradually introduce features that have been tested and well-received in the past. This slow drip-feed strategy seems aimed at artificially maintaining player engagement over time, rather than delivering a complete and satisfying experience from the outset. As @Darujhistan aptly pointed out.

Then try and tell you QOL features are new "content".

Last edited:
Soldato
New patch is out and oh boy this game really needs a PTR server to test these things before it goes out.

Issues people have already encountered:

* Some unique gear has broken stats
* Some of the caged hearts now don't work (their effects don't trigger)
* While monster density has greatly increased in nightmare dungeons, players have found that XP has been nerfed so while you kill more monsters you may not get more XP for completing a dungeon compared to before.
* Sorcerors complain they still feel weak, though I'd wait a few days to see if new builds are found
* Some players complain of game crashes
* Necromancers are happy, elites no longer one shot minions

More incompetence from Blizzard, to no-ones surprise.

Soldato
Another benefit to necromancer is one not mentioned in the patch notes - corpse tendrils now generates blood orbs. This used to be the case but it's been broken for a while

My current build is incapable of generating blood orbs so this change is welcome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom