** Diablo 4 Thread **

Associate
I gave it a quick go yesterday evening and it's still dull as dishwater. Monster density in dungeons has increased but XP gain is still slower than pre-season overall. Also, they have reduced loot drops. I cleared two dungeons and ended up with less loot than pre-patch, despite killing twice as many monsters. CC is now more annoying ( and fatal ), due to increased monster density and some mobs just aren't fun in any quantity eg. wasps. wraiths, charging boars, corpse bows.
Biggest issue for me remains the utterly dire loot itemisation. It's just so bland and non-exciting.

Soldato
The horse now moves way faster with a controller

unfortunately blizzard is only balancing for seasonal realms now. So while people are having fun with sorceror on seasonal, on eternal sorceror is still ******* awful. I tried both lightning and fire builds and the damage output is not good, mana management sucks, long cool-downs means lots of downtime not casting skills and enemies still one shot

Last edited:
Soldato
I think everyone was relying on this patch so much thinking it would save the game.

Happy to be done with D4, and i wonder with the monster density being increased that the CC by mobs is tenfold so a lot more deaths.
Hard to believe they think CC-Death, CC-Death, CC-Death is fun. They need to reduce it by 95% or better still get rid of it completely. In D3 it’s not as bad and they still added the boots to get rid of it completely. Levelling needs to be fun, as it is now, it’s not. Making it so people cannot boost lower level players for fast levelling feels punitive, they obviously want it to take a long time to level up, more chance of selling the BS skins.

Last edited:
Associate
Arpgs is all about the endgame though, it's fun to do the campaign once or twice but after that you need a fun endgame loop and items you want to farm for. Until d4 had that i won't fire it up. I have about 1000hrs of other games to play atm

Soldato
I haven't fired this up in weeks. The main reason I bought it was for couch co op with my sons but they've reduced the max users to 2 on this version so we can't all play together, i have no motivation to play on my own at all.

Associate
I have noticed, in high density, when i use dash (rogue) my character kind of lands like its on ice and skids. That makes it pretty hard to control and it's pretty annoying. Has anyone else experienced this or is it related to my hardware? I have a pretty good pc sp it is unlikely the case but one never knows.

Soldato
Up on steam already

Arpg fans are feasting lately, so many options

Last edited:
Soldato
Up on steam already

Arpg fans are feasting lately, so many options

Coming on xbox? Couch co op?

Back
Top Bottom