** Diablo 4 Thread **

Does anyone know where this place is to complete this objective? Is the the Uber Lilith or some weaker new version for Season 1?
  • Blessed Mother Departed -- Kill the Echo of Lilith in the Archives of Issalia in Torment.

Does anyone know where this place is to complete this objective? Is the the Uber Lilith or some weaker new version for Season 1?
  • Blessed Mother Departed -- Kill the Echo of Lilith in the Archives of Issalia in Torment.

Wasn't this some kind of mistake on Blizzards part? I read there was an Archives of Issalia dungeon in the beta game. Speculation is it's going to be added later maybe in world torment 5.

Saw the patch notes for 1.1.1.

I cannot see that they have sorted the imperfectly balanced issue where you can only apply 1 of the 3 points.

I hope this is sorted and just not listed

Play Time : 3 days 13 hours 50 minutes and I'm only lvl 90 on seasonal char. I am such a sucker when it comes to grinding games :( At least last 10 levels now.

+31

VL676fU.jpg

Been wanting to exploit the groundstomp/kick resets leap aspect for a long time, but the items needed to improve my existing build was a tall order, and went from 60-80 basically making zero progression.

But reaching 80, level 80 items started dropping so could finally start working on the above. Was fun experimenting. Earthquakes work as hoped, with leap/ground stomp you can spam them out and the damage reduction really helps a tonne, as does the damage buff, particularly with those pesky vampire elites.

Dropped ultimate to make this work. Next to go was basic attack because I was finding it pretty useless overall. Rolling 4 resource when you CC an enemy solves most of my fury issues using double swing as primary attack. Charge, with the ancient aspect, made this feasible (and decent) now, as it causes mass CC and reduces the cooldown considerably if you land it right and it registers the collision (which it often doesn't) Still think it's worth it though as it grants unstoppable. Only snag to all this was losing ghostwalker (movement speed + move through units) in place of the leap reset, as it can only go on boots or amulet.

Overall it hasn't been easy but really enjoyed the challenge. Gonna take a break now but will spend the next 5 levels farming on return and then try for a level 100 at level 90. I don't think it's gonna be possible but got some defensive stuff/ideas, just need the aspects and might be able to cheese it with potions.

My earlier efforts no going so well :D

jT70aHy.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't think this game is going to be upto scratch until at least season 4.
Feel like Poe has a real opportunity with it's coming season next week

PoE will capture a few, but the game isn't accessible enough for a large migration of players, if on the other hand Diablo 4 isn't sorted out by next summer (season 4-5) then PoE 2 has a significant chance, even in beta. I believe the PoE2 developers already expect 7 digit numbers for players for beta (their current record is about 350k)

On the subject of PoE though, if you want to give it ago, just do it, when you open the passive tree, don't freak out, you literally have only 2 choices to start with and the rest is pretty self explanatory. Play through the campaign get a feel for the systems, what ever you do, do not try learn everything at once, your head will explode.

Last edited:
Luckily ive been playing since Betrayal League, my bar was pretty low for D4, really hard to have much faith in Blizzard/acitvision these days. i hope they can improve the game, competition is always needed but knowing acitvision it will just be a cash grab for an expansion that "fixes" the game in 11 months.

Planning to jump back in if the next patch goes over well. I still think that eventually it will become a great game. If they can fix the mess that was diablo 3 at launch, they can fix diablo 4. I just hope it doesn't come at the expense of forced dlc!

Finally finished all the renowned on my Necro and level 54.

At this stage is it just a matter of running dungeons and nm dungeons?

Going to find doing the renowned every character\season very boring

Last edited:
you literally have only 2 choices to start with and the rest is pretty self explanatory
Someone been watching the subtractem interview ;) I don't really like the argument, it holds for 1 level and quickly becomes the monster people feared. Anyone giving up at level 2 was never gonna make it anyway.

Someone been watching the subtractem interview ;) I don't really like the argument, it holds for 1 level and quickly becomes the monster people feared. Anyone giving up at level 2 was never gonna make it anyway.

It'll certainly become a monster if you don't go in with a plan otherwise the choice is do I need more damage or survivability. This is only for your first play through because your first build will suck but at least you finish the campaign and can then look to a build guide to maybe see some of the end game content.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom