** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
sadly we have reached our cap of 150 for ocuk clan . anyone wanna do a ocuk clan2 ? as i have about 20 people to accept and main game will go live soon and i cant take anymore :(

Soldato
sadly we have reached our cap of 150 for ocuk clan . anyone wanna do a ocuk clan2 ? as i have about 20 people to accept and main game will go live soon and i cant take anymore :(

I've setup a second clan - <OCUK2> - Overclockers 'B' Team. :)

Perhaps the clans should be pinned to the first post so people can see them without having to search?

Last edited:
Soldato
I've never played a Diablo game before so kind of picked it up on a whim as I had nothing else to sink my teeth into. I'm addicted. Level 15 Barbarian and I love it.

I've booked a day off to play it on Wednesday. Will it be like WOW releases with 5 hour long queues do you think?

Man of Honour
Patch just been released to address stuttering

Full Diablo IV Patch Notes 1.0.2e​

Here are the patch notes for Diablo 4 update 1.0.2e:

• Stability
    • Fixed an issue where stuttering could occur on higher-end machines .
  • Miscellaneous
    • Fixed an issue where some players couldn’t type their locale’s language during Shop checkout.

Soldato
I've hit 50 and picked up most of the alters and extra zone points now even though not finished campaign. Playing with a 2nd char last night feels like starting at about lvl15 as you have enough points to spec about 4 abilities

Associate
Patch just been released to address stuttering

Full Diablo IV Patch Notes 1.0.2e​

Here are the patch notes for Diablo 4 update 1.0.2e:

• Stability
    • Fixed an issue where stuttering could occur on higher-end machines .
  • Miscellaneous
    • Fixed an issue where some players couldn’t type their locale’s language during Shop checkout.

I hope this fixes it for me, it was quite annoying!

Enjoying it so far, got my Barbarian to 53 and through the story mode into WT3. Now in farm mode for the aspects I'm missing that you can't get from the codex and filling in various region objectives/side quests depending what takes my fancy. It's been quite interesting in a duo with someone who is a total newbie to the genre, its amazing how much acculumated knowledge from other games makes understanding the systems in game much easier. He is on quite a steep learning curve and I can imagine for some people they will struggle without help and/or a lot of research as the difficulty ramps up.

Has anyone discovered and equivalent to Path of Building or similar as trying to calcuate upgrades is quite tricky manually, and there are a lot of drops that need checking each time. Also any calendar for world boss/helltide spawns would be handy!

Associate
Oh that’s a shame, before official release and us poverty specs versions get in :)

Can chat channels be created across clans so all could access even if in A or B clan?

Also sure all are OCUK as seems a lot more than posts on here to confirm signup? Albeit anecdotal comment, haven’t actually counted!

Associate
I hope this fixes it for me, it was quite annoying!

Enjoying it so far, got my Barbarian to 53 and through the story mode into WT3. Now in farm mode for the aspects I'm missing that you can't get from the codex and filling in various region objectives/side quests depending what takes my fancy. It's been quite interesting in a duo with someone who is a total newbie to the genre, its amazing how much acculumated knowledge from other games makes understanding the systems in game much easier. He is on quite a steep learning curve and I can imagine for some people they will struggle without help and/or a lot of research as the difficulty ramps up.

Has anyone discovered and equivalent to Path of Building or similar as trying to calcuate upgrades is quite tricky manually, and there are a lot of drops that need checking each time. Also any calendar for world boss/helltide spawns would be handy!
Same. Managed to do the WT2 capstone dungeon and reach WT3. Between the paragon system, helltides, tree of whispers, PvP zone, side quests and map exploration there is a ton of stuff to do in the endgame. But, post lvl 50 XP gain is very slow ... feels almost mandatory to step up to WT3.

For those wondering how hard the WT2 capstone dungeon is, I managed to complete it first time. You won't be zooming around completing it in 3 mins like a D3 dungeon. Take your time, make sure cooldowns are on standby with each new monster pack/elites. There are two segments ... so don't think you've won after the first "boss" battle !

Associate
Comparisons to other arpgs aside on the gameplay front, this feels like it might be setting the bar now in terms of story telling and atmosphere. I've found myself listening to the side quest dialogue a lot more frequently than other games and the main quest line has had some nice moments and cutscenes that just feel way above everything else quality wise. Even just a little thing like zooming in and getting a landscape shot of what's ahead at times has really added to the experience, some of the ambient music is top tier as well, the whole journey through Hawezar was awesome. I had headphones on and turned around a couple of times because of whispers in the music which I though was a noise in the room :D

I'm hoping to blitz through the last of the story this afternoon and then start digging into the endgame stuff and sidequests/collectibles. My only annoyances so far are that it felt like it took way too long to get the mount, though I suppose it's only painful for the first character, and that the level scaling enemies are starting to get a bit stale and detrimental to the feeling of growing stronger.

Soldato
i have done all the altars up to act 3, it’s the first thing i have done when i start the act mainly as it also opens up the waypoints and map and gives a noticeable difference in ease of clearing mobs.
I did most in act 1 and then left the others.

What I started to do was when in Act 3\4 is doing the alters at the same time as they waypoints seem to be quite far away and when you have the mount (start of act 4) it does not take too long to get them

Back
Top Bottom