Disgusting !

Soldato
so your saying it would be ok to "steal but only occasionally?

The young apprentice, is learning the ways of the darkside, a few little
mp3's, goood, the force is strong within him....

evil_emporer.jpg

Caporegime
Well, you can say how it isn't "stealing" or whatever, but I think most people can see it is just wrong. Is it possible to have a poll asking if piracy is right or wrong?

I think theft is wrong. I realise what I do will be perceived as theft by people, probably due to the large number of people that download music to avoid paying for it.

To steal - "to take without the owner's consent."

I'd say taking intellectual property without consent is stealing...

interesting reversal there ;)

Soldato
I think theft is wrong. I realise what I do will be perceived as theft by people, probably due to the large number of people that download music to avoid paying for it. I download music to hear it for the first time then buy it, I personally can see a clear difference there.

yeh, the difference being you stole a few songs as opposed to many songs.

Associate
When people say, 'if you can't afford it, don't buy/steal it'.

Then it wouldn't make any difference if the person downloaded it illegally because they wouldn't have paid for it in the first place...?

Soldato
What i don't understand is why do groups like Razor1911 crack games and offer them for download?. I cant see how they profit from it?. The wiki link posted in this thread says one of the group were jailed for it then shortly after his release they started again, why :confused:.

Caporegime
What i don't understand is why do groups like Razor1911 crack games and offer them for download?. I cant see how they profit from it?. The wiki link posted in this thread says one of the group were jailed for it then shortly after his release they started again, why :confused:.

challenge and some do profit, ie those that make trainers etc that are sold on pay membership sites before going public.

Caporegime
absolutely not, my view hasn't changed on this topic for a long time. \o/

Mosses is something else btw, I remember a troll on another forum who used to call me that ;)

typo, and you called it stealing earlier on and accused the people of trying to justify stealing by saying the exact things you are now.

So your own question from before then.

Do you think piracy is acceptable, yes or no?

Last edited:
Soldato

Because its somthing they are passionate about, I guess....and they are worshiped like gods lol.

Moses is in denial, I think.....he's going to buy that album, that is, untill he sees his gas bill, and hes already overdrawn.....one album wont hurt out of all those millions....who would ever know?

Back
Top Bottom