Dishonored - Thread

If you use Quidco you can get it for £20.70 with cash back. It's £22.50 with the 25% off code on GMG and then you get 6% cash back which is £1.80.

I bought mine yesterday, entered my key into Steam and pre loaded it ready for Friday.

Question - is it possible to holster one hand, not the other ?
I found gun and got crossbow, but when sneaking I only want my blade out, not the gun. How do I holster that ?

I thought this, and i'd like to know if you can, couldn't find a key or button for it..

Agreed about game becoming confusing as well, and its rock hard to not alert anyone. I want to go through and not kill anyone, but its really tricky..

Fantastic game, but I can see many getting frustrated and I'm still looking at the graphics and thinking its sooo last gen, then remember its the style of the game..

Pretty good fun so far but my god! The graphics are awful, textures are some of the worse I have seen in a game for quite a while and this is with everything on max and the FPS are still crap anyway. Game does feel and look very consolish. But the gameplay is making up for it so far.....

It is quite a bit like bioshock, but bioshock is still far better. I certainly wouldn't say GOTY either, but I have only just got my powers now so will give it some more time.

EDIT:

As said above there, IMO bioshock has the better graphics and art style.

They are all right looking from a distance, but nothing amazing when compared to most other games on the market currently, especially the textures, so bad (worse than crysis 2 textures (non HD texture pack) :p)

i.e. when the guy was holding a pint, my god that was awful.

EDIT:

I don't think the atmosphere is that great either tbh, still doesn't feel anywhere near bioshock level overall.

Last edited:
They are all right looking from a distance, but nothing amazing when compared to most other games on the market currently, especially the textures, so bad (worse than crysis 2 textures (non HD texture pack) :p)

i.e. when the guy was holding a pint, my god that was awful.

EDIT:

I don't think the atmosphere is that great either tbh, still doesn't feel anywhere near bioshock level overall.

Fair enough but gameplay wise I didn't enjoy bioshock and I'm surprised you mention bioshick as being better graphically when it also had awful textures.

Edit: actually you didn't say that excuse me lol but regardless cross platform games always suffer from poor textures.

Fair enough but gameplay wise I didn't enjoy bioshock and I'm surprised you mention bioshick as being better graphically when it also had awful textures.

Edit: actually you didn't say that excuse me lol but regardless cross platform games always suffer from poor textures.

No i didnt like Bioshock gameplay wise either.

No i didnt like Bioshock gameplay wise either.

TBH, they both feel very similar gameplay wise for me so far, although I haven't played bioshock in a long time now, so maybe my memory of it isn't quite what it actually was :p :o

True about cross-platform games, but also don't forget bioshock was released in 2007, which is quite a gap for the graphics department in games.

Doesn't really matter too much any way, as the gameplay seems solid so far, which is more important than graphics IMO :)

Back
Top Bottom