Dishonored - Thread

Associate
Help need please

I trying to run this game and I am unable to run in "Full Screen mode" and use my crossfire setup.

When I try it just locks up

Runs ok in windows mode but then unable to use crossfire.

I have tried both 13.9 and 13.10 beta still same problem.

Any suggestions?

System details below

Thanks

Simon

Soldato
i quite like it when you can use the ``plague of rats`` to kill the guards, because they scream so much that it attracts all the other guards too, you can kill everyone in the whole area :D

i wonder what the 2nd game will be like, i hope they dont change it too much, take a look at the link below, because it looks like it'll be similar to the 1st game.....little or no MP, Quite right; too many Krappy MP games around right now....MP will ruin it.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/60530/dishonor...ltiplayer-locations-outside-dunwall-xbox-one/

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi guys,

I've recently completed this (and all the DLC) and I'd like to un-install it. Could someone kindly tell me where the Steam saves for this are? I have Steam cloud enabled (at least I think I do - how do I tell?) so could that be why I'm not having any luck with finding them :confused:

Thanks.

Soldato
Picked this up in the steam sale. Surprised I'd never tried it before as it's a lot of fun. Graphics are OK.. Some blurry textures N face models are poor but fun game play so far.

Soldato
Sorry for the bump as this game is quite old!

Just completed this finally, have to say it's an amazing game & the stealth aspect is fantastic, did a low chaos campaign, upgraded nothing & killed nobody without raising an alarm, great game!

Screenshots of how sneaky I was ;),

Soldato
Picked up the Game of the Year edition for £5 and only just got round to playing it recently.

Great game, sort of feel cheeky for picking it up for so little.. spent just over 16 hours playing and enjoyed every second of it.

That works out at about 31p per hour and i've not even bothered playing the DLCs.

I did a low chaos campaign through both the main campaign and DLCs. Is it worth a replay aiming for high chaos?

I heard the high chaos ending is pretty bad.

Man of Honour
The storyline DLCs are definitely worth playing, they aren't massively long sadly but what is there is mostly very high quality.

Back
Top Bottom