Dishonored - Thread

I started again with keyboard and mouse, so much easier to control. Don't know what I was thinking using the controller. Have managed to ghost the first 2 missions with no kills which is surprisingly satisfying considering I usually get bored and Rambo it. From what I've read I'm looking forward to playing the DLCs just as much as the main game :)

it must be very hard to play without killing, plus it's damned hard to get past them without killing anyway.... this might be quite challenging

it must be very hard to play without killing, plus it's damned hard to get past them without killing anyway.... this might be quite challenging

It is much more satisfying, especially when you notice guards conversations change based on how much killing you do, and whether or not you have been seen.

I often do levels without killing anyone(but will if I get spotted), but I haven't done many levels without being seen. If I can, I usually try to knock guards out anyway and then hide the bodies (where no rats can get them!!)

It is much more satisfying, especially when you notice guards conversations change based on how much killing you do, and whether or not you have been seen.

I often do levels without killing anyone(but will if I get spotted), but I haven't done many levels without being seen. If I can, I usually try to knock guards out anyway and then hide the bodies (where no rats can get them!!)

if they see you, you've usually had it, you're only ok to be seen at that Party....everywhere else in the game is ``Restriced or under cerfew``.

they see you easily too, just like in BL, they're only blind as bats in FAR CRY 3

dishonored_goty_pc_front-011-540x760.jpg

Includes All DLC & Poster For £30

Well, it was bound to happen.

Bethesda has officially announced the Dishonored Game Of The Year Edition containing last year's critically-acclaimed freeform assassination title alongside all of its DLC packs and a double-sided poster. In terms of downloadable content, The Void Walker’s Arsenal pack and Dunwall City Trials are throwaway distractions next to The Knife of Dunwall and recently-released The Brigmore Witches, both of which let you play as the villainous Daud to get a different perspective on the story.
The Dishonored GOTY Edition launches in Europe on October 11 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. It'll run you £29.99 on consoles or £24.99 on PC.
Here's the PC box art, in case you were interested

I'm playing the Brigmore Witches DLC, it's very good; pure quality, but i'm not yet finished, i'm saving the manor house till tonight.

negatives:- the DLC is too short, the Gangs ``home turf`` should be much larger and the DLC is a wee bit too easy.....so far !!!

even so, it's still excellent :cool:

Sounds awesome. I'd love to see a similar game set in the same world, but somewhere other than Dunwall. Maybe some other part of the empire, or another place entirely. So long as there's the blink and wallhacking powers, then I'm happy.

it's a brilliant game, but a sequel in Dunwall is near impossible, because the story is all finished now.

they would be really stupid not to make another game, because it just needs to be in another city, on the other side of the world, as you said.

but the Plague gives it a massive ``gothic feel`` it's very atmospheric, i dont think they can dump the rats, because the game will feel wrong without it.

i was very impressed with the manor house/ witches, this is one of the best locations i've ever seen in a game, and some fantastic fighting too.

this game gets a 10/10 easy...the best game i've played

Yeah they all but confirmed there won't be a "Dishonored 2.0" but they were working on something else loosely within the same game universe. Reading between the lines of the interview it sounds like they are trying to do something thats very very different but still connected to dishonored.

Yeah they all but confirmed there won't be a "Dishonored 2.0" but they were working on something else loosely within the same game universe. Reading between the lines of the interview it sounds like they are trying to do something thats very very different but still connected to dishonored.

yea, well that could be anything, just as long as we still have the same stealth/gaming mechanics etc..

my guess is they'll send Corvo out on a mission to find out whose responsible for the plague, i expect he'll be sent somewhere well away from Dunwall, that makes the game seem different, just as long as its not a Lame Arsed flying city like Bioshock :D;)

Last edited:
i think if they'd made the game much larger, it would have failed, because in my opinion the best is semi-linear with a good plot.

i was at the Whore house last night, i killed everyone inside and then laid traps at the front door, i then carried the Pembleton twins and threw them over the balcony, so that they landed outside, right in front of the re-spawned guards :D:D... it was hilarious, all 6 of them died as they tried to rush me through the front door..... i then went outside, picked up the twins again and gently laid them on the front door steps ! :D

i also enjoy throwing Severed heads at the guards, i cant stop laughing, i must be really sick :D:D. so yes, Dishonored is a truly fantastic game, because you cant do this in COD can you !!!!!! ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom