***Distributed Computing Christmas Bonus Ball Draw***

Associate
Hi TTB

Best I can come up with from the "name the game from the quote" was (and forgive me for showing my age here) Hungry Hungry Hippos?

My piccy will be up shortly....will try & lure one of our cats into a funny situation with some sleigh bells, a gothic fairy & a traffic warden...

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Hi TTB

Best I can come up with from the "name the game from the quote" was (and forgive me for showing my age here) Hungry Hungry Hippos?

My piccy will be up shortly....will try & lure one of our cats into a funny situation with some sleigh bells, a gothic fairy & a traffic warden...

Blimey that errrrr.... takes me back some sorry its not Hungry Hungry Hippo's you have 100% of my attention of it includes a traffic warden ;)

At least your making the effort sah where is everyone .... doh yeah real life :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
It looks like a tanning machine lol. :D :D

Bloody bright you got shades for your eyes. :eek:

A tanning machine :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: why you little ...

Actually your not far from the truth they are leds cant play a game thats for sure and resigned to not watching a movie till the new year :)

Come on then start the nutty ball rolling Mr Marine sah lets see an impromptu iguana style christmas pic ..... or you'll be the first victim of "The Festive Banhammer" :eek:

Soldato
OP
:D :D

I need to get a tree sorted. :(

Yeah you do, trust me i wasn't sure i even wanted to bother with it this year, but what the heck it brightens the place up and if you pick the right lights "apparently" your skin can tan lightly too :rolleyes:

***You have precisely 10 minutes to enter your festive pic or forever fail*** go on start the ball rolling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom