Local Multi-Player

Co-op

Online Co-op

Local Co-op

Shared/Split Screen

Full controller support

Steam Cloud

Soldato
I have waited for the full release very patiently, and not really read anything about it. I consider the first game to be one of the best RPGs ever made. I'm already totally in love with it. So far it hasn't changed much at all since the first game.... Because it didn't need to.

I spent over an hour sitting on the character creation screen. The origin stories are great! The set up is a nice intro to all of your companions and mechanics are pretty much all the same.

PS. I'm playing as Fane. Hard not to when you listen to his origin and see how cool he looks!

Comparisons to Pillars (which I also loved) - a little less serious, a hell of a lot more inventive, with tons of freedom and just a more modern approach to isometric RPGs. Completely and very well voice acted. Combat is the same as XCOM rather than pause based. Both are excellent systems imo. I loved the combat from Divinity OS and Pillars. Hard to choose between them really

Soldato
I'm loving playing as an Undead and getting used to the difference in the game mechanics for an undead
Me too!

One thing I'm disappointed in - The close up dialogue really is poorly done. They really should have improved it since the first game! It would make a big difference imo.

Soldato
Put around 3 hours in last night, doing a coop playthrough. Enjoying it so far game looks really well, the soundtrack has been nice to listen to so far and it plays smooth and is usually sat at 100fps @ 3440x1440. Taking a while getting used to having to find things ourselves on quests etc.

Back
Top Bottom