Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Soldato
Originally posted by Gilly
No I work in support.

Says everything really - having to answer people's stupid (or should that be stupid people's) questions like 'it's telling me to press any key, so where is the Any key?' and 'why isn't the monitor displaying anything, and what's this circular thing on the front of it for?' is bound to use a lot of kliking :p

Edit: Having said that, working in support for OcUK is probably a lot more difficult, as I bet you have to sort out intelligent questions about CPU steppings and stuff and other technical issues that mere mortals wouldn't even begin to know about.

Last edited:
Soldato
Good grief!

What is it with people in this thread and inventing smileys with colons? :p :bemused looking smiley:

I swear I haven't seen it anywhere else on these forums, except on the very odd occasion.

Soldato
8 Crispy Pigeon 283,789
16 OcUKGilly 114,987
17 TheTross 113,574
18 SiDeWInDeR 111,420

;);)

:cowers away from all of the enemies he's just made type very complex smiley creation:

Consigliere
Originally posted by Gilly
Don't worry, I'll overtake you soon enough :)

:grins at the moment of Beansprout furiously typing watching Gilly going up the ranks, knowing that day will soon come:

Pfft..you've made me want to carry on with my overdue essay :\

Soldato
Bah, only 4 days or so. If you do overtake me, I'll just employ someone to mash the keyboard 24 hours a day until I regain my lead. :o

Originally posted by SiDeWInDeR
Pfft..you've made me want to carry on with my overdue essay :\

You're right about this, it's a great motivator to do essays.

Sad really. :(

Consigliere
Originally posted by Crispy Pigeon
You're right about this, it's a great motivator to do essays.

Sad really. :(

Look on the bright side, we're now 88th with Setifrance coming up our rear :winking realising that has a double meaning:

Soldato
Just noticed something interesting :p

If you load TKC onto 2 computers, and then use remote desktop connection to connect from the one to the other, both computers count key strokes mouse clicks etc. :p

2 for the price of one :D

Dunc

[edit] by the way , this message was posted from a linux box, hence the use of smiley :( [edit]

Soldato
I have no essays to do, what with being at work, so I can't use that as an excuse for bounding up the table :sad-yet-also-very-happy-at-not-having-to-do-essays smiley:

Oh, well, will just have to learn to be an uber spammer, that's all :winking smiley:

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Originally posted by dunc
Just noticed something interesting :p

If you load TKC onto 2 computers, and then use remote desktop connection to connect from the one to the other, both computers count key strokes mouse clicks etc. :p

2 for the price of one :D

Are you sure about that? Doesn't seem to have worked for me, the client PC (the one your typing away on) doen't score any klicks [TM the Beansprout], only the host or are you doing somethign most devious?

Soldato
Originally posted by SiDeWInDeR
Look on the bright side, we're now 88th with Setifrance coming up our rear :winking realising that has a double meaning:

Ah oui, c'est une double signification tres bonne (corrected french jobby-effort for more kliks). But on a family forum??? :very shocked yet highly amused smiley:

Last edited:
Consigliere
Originally posted by TheTross
Ah oui, c'est un tres bon double-enteindre (lol at my botched french jobby-effort). But on a family forum??? :very shocked yet highly amused smiley:

:staring at you blankly, has an urge to slap you because you spoke a silly language but decides not to, meaning i can carry on typing for just that bit longer:

Back
Top Bottom