Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Ahh who is that hiding at the bottom of our TKC team? I suspect he feels it's his rightful place. 85 key presses on 5th November, and that's it. Someone needs a firework or two to give some get up and go.

Welcome Mr Whitworth :waving at the slacker smiley:

Ah I see there's been an update, but 9,500 keypresses in 4 days. Is that it :dissapointed and not very impressed smiley:

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by TheBeansprout
:kongratties and thankies, now, hmm, fancy joining tkc :big grin::

Woah, a smiley within a smiley - how's that work then ?:utterly confused, scratching-one's-head smiley:. Me thinks this :make your own smiley up: lark is getting out of hand :p

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by TheTross
Woah, a smiley within a smiley - how's that work then ?:utterly confused, scratching-one's-head smiley:. Me thinks this :make your own smiley up: lark is getting out of hand :p

But at least we're zooming up the tkc rankings :p

Soldato
Originally posted by TheBeansprout
Thread was borked, wasn't accepting new replies, but Feeky-weeky came and sorted it for us mortals :big grin:

And good job He did, for:

PARP! to the following:

rich99million (never thought I'd be parping you in anything, good sah)
roque66700 (again... :p)
skattrd

May not last long I know, the rate at which you fine fellows are going, but I don't want to be left straggling behind...

Edit: And... STOMPIO!!

Oh, and unless Sidewinder's got something up his sleeve (i.e. a big TKC stash) then you're next sah :)

Last edited:
Consigliere
Nothing up my sleeve, sigh..looks like i've lost my place :sighs again and realises i need to find something to type about:

Yup, now 83rd : proud smiley:

Question, what is a spiffy and a tiffy?

Soldato
Anywhere else and this thread would have been closed long before as being described as being full of spam and nowt else. But because it's in this forum we get away with it. Wonder why that is? I mean, us crunchers are just as sane as the next person, aren't we?

Originally posted by SiDeWInDeR
Question, what is a spiffy and a tiffy?

Well, ok then, I guess that says it all :rather amused smiley:

Last edited:
Consigliere
Originally posted by TheTross
Well, ok then, I guess that says it all :rather amused smiley:

Just you wait until i build my first computer, a SETI cruncher :smiling yet feels i'm losing all sanity as i type more and more in this part of the Forum:

Back
Top Bottom