Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Associate
Sounds slightly more optimistic!

But I'll look into Dolphin when I'm at my own keyboard again, about tuesday :D

Seasons Greetings to one and all :p

Alan "Stuck at his in-laws, delousing PCs" Woodford

Associate
Username dhpiggott on Pulse, look at the last Pulse:
8-10-2004 19:12:17!!!!! Eeeep, surely I should be dead by now :eek: :p :D

Time to get Kliking then :cool:

And robmiller, can't you change your account to Team OcUK?

Associate
Ah, that is a shame :sad smiley:

*notice lack of abbreviations due to me having moved back to Pulse. This causes me to require increased output to obtain and thereafter maintain a higher ranking in the team :tongue smiley: *

I too am running both TKC and Pulse simultaneously now and will be doing so for the foreseeable future. I just hope TKC isn't dead and that the webmaster finishes on holiday soon enough. I've got a fair few Kliks stashed here :big grin smiley:

Keycount++;

Associate
SITES BACK UP!!! :D

(yes i am that sad enough too be checking TKC on new years :o lol)

[edit] only shows my name and score for the whole of ocuk please someone say im wrong :eek: although as long as everyone dumps im guessing it reinstates the scores, at least i have my brief moment of being number 1.....for now [/edit]

Last edited:
Associate
:D:D

I don't think you're sad for one moment. If anything you should be happy 'cus it's working (excuse the naff pun :p). I for one am :D

The rest of OcUK are unranked due to having gone so long without dumping I would assume - it shows the unranked members in the link at the bottom. I've just confirmed this by dumping, and now I'm reranked. :D

Hurrah for TKC \o/

Back
Top Bottom