Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Chrisp7
really?? thats a little odd!?

Yup - I guess it's to be fair though, in the user rankings. Annoying - but psst, they don't appear to have any form of automated checking, it's just forum users spotting oddly-high keycounts at the moment. nod nod wink wink:eek:

Gilly...yup....actually, I'll upload it - just put a user/pass in the box, or anything, and don't try submitting until you've signed up to the site - it works, I did that for months. :)

www.twobeds.com/tkc161.zip

Man of Honour
OP
Yup. Or you can sign up with a different user/pass then change it in the client proggie. *the top right smilie in the box, the one that's a minimalist, yellow-brownish happy face*

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Ah ha , the sites back up. For how long I dunno so time for a quick, but small dump. Just enough to temporarily leap frog The Tross, Crispy Pigeon, even Si Sleaf and Big Stan.

Consider yourselves stomped :p I'm sure I'll be back in my lowly place very soon. :(

Soldato
Originally posted by Berserker
We need to get on page 5 first (at least last time I checked).

Yes, sorry. We're still floundering around on page 6. :(

Come on chaps! Only a million to go!

Originally posted by MGP
Just enough to temporarily leap frog The Tross, Crispy Pigeon, even Si Sleaf and Big Stan.

Oh?

Originally posted by MGP
Consider yourselves stomped :p I'm sure I'll be back in my lowly place very soon. :(

You're quite correct. Consider yourself stomped. :D

A poor harvest today I know, but I'm moving steadily up the ranks. :o

Last edited:
Soldato
The following may consider themselves parped:

mattwood
si_sleaf
Bigstan
MGP

Actually, I may as well dump them whilst the site's still working, so the above slackers may consider themselves stomped instead :)

Last edited:
Associate
Have got one of my mates to add TKC to his computer - he tends to do an awful lot of writing (currently a 50,000 word story for National Novel Writing Month!) and so should clock up a fair few keystrokes. :)

He's signed up as Yoda.

- Carasek

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Originally posted by Crispy Pigeon
You're quite correct. Consider yourself stomped. :D

I had an odd feeling that was going to happen :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TheTrossActually, I may as well dump them whilst the site's still working, so the above slackers may consider themselves stomped instead

I can see I'm going to have to try a lot harder at this game if I'm to put you lot in your rightful place :p

Never mind, a secret stash is quietly building up on my lappy, which I'll unleash when the time is right :eek:

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by robmiller
Is there a Linux client? I can't sign up since the mailing is broken, so I can't find out :(
Nope:(

On another note - here's a great little guide to all things TKC. *smiley big cute happy [insert multitudinous long adjectives here] face emoticon *

Soldato
Wow, look at all of these people in the team now! I seem to have been slacking off today having had loads of stuff to do away from my desk so it's just been the occasional bits of typing. I wonder, does this count keyclicks if I am playing an mmorpg? I used to rack up loads of typing on Star Wars Galaxies before I eventually weened myself off it. I have to do a bit of coding tonight so that should help me rack up a few clicks:)

Soldato
Originally posted by si_sleaf
I wonder, does this count keyclicks if I am playing an mmorpg? I used to rack up loads of typing on Star Wars Galaxies before I eventually weened myself off it.

Sure, it counts key taps with any programme, MMORPGs included. I wouldn't throw away your life and start a MMORPG again just for the sake of key clicks though, it's not worth it. :o

*speaks from experience*

Soldato
PARP to Beserker, Adz and Sammael.

Lets see your stashes or you are going to get Stomped.

Currently writing my autobiography, I'm up to when I dropped my pink rabbit in the mud, aged three. A very distressing incident as my mum then chucked it away. I loved that rabbit. :(

TDF.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
er PARP (again) to TheTross, skattrd and Si sleaf. Let's see how long this time I can stay ahead of you all :ho hum smiley is needed here:

*edit: Ah well that didn't quite go to plan then. Got TheTross, but my maths let me down and the rest of you got off lightly, this time. But beware, I really don't like 13th place :wishful thinking hopeful smiley:

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by TheDogFather
Currently writing my autobiography, I'm up to when I dropped my pink rabbit in the mud, aged three. A very distressing incident as my mum then chucked it away. I loved that rabbit. :(

Ohhh, so that's why you're storming ahead.

I'll catch up one day!

Back
Top Bottom