Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Si sleaf, you have a few minutes more at No 11, then I'm reposessing it :p

*edit: the deed is done!

Last edited:
Soldato
sorry guys my submission today will be a bit short, i phoned my girlfriend instead of chatting online :o

i am terribly sorry about that and am taking steps to try and remedy the situation as i type - literally :pokey tongue smiley:

:D

Soldato
:sighing slightly smiley:
Am I the only one round here who actually types anything at a keyboard :questionmark smiley:

All of it serious stuff, too :tongue sticking out smiley: - normally for eight to twelve hours a day :depressed smiley: except when I am on-site, then I only get a couple of hours in on the machine that is running TKC, as the client won't allow any foreign bodies (apart from me :knowing smiley: ) on their machines

André

Man of Honour
I'm still trying to figure out how you get your submissions to increase in an (almost) straight line like that. I'd be careful doing that if I were you - if it's enough to get a quizzical look from me, it might also draw some attention from the TKC police.

Soldato
Originally posted by Berserker
I'm still trying to figure out how you get your submissions to increase in an (almost) straight line like that. I'd be careful doing that if I were you - if it's enough to get a quizzical look from me, it might also draw some attention from the TKC police.

I assure you - as far as I know, all the keystrokes are legal.

I am the only person using this machine, and do about the same amount of work per day - no rest for the wicked over the weekends :sad smiley face:

Just trying a little experiment - if my keystrokes go up by another 100K, then there is deffo something wrong with my installation :annoyed smiley face:

Hmm - uninstall and re-install time as they appear to be an aggregate each time.... thought I was typing a lot, but I do know the amount of work produced has been reasonably high.

Apologies to all :goes off to sulk in a corner smiley/sad face:

[edit]
Account retired - p'd off with it all :(
[/edit]

[edit]
Not with the project - just my machine atm (plus work etc.)
So - may be back into TKC later
[/edit]

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Originally posted by Andre
[edit]
Account retired - p'd off with it all :(
[/edit]

[edit]
Not with the project - just my machine atm (plus work etc.)
So - may be back into TKC later
[/edit]
It's the keycount.ini file, Jim. Do you have anything that's trying to keep backups of it? Worst case, save up for a while, submit, then shut down TKC and delete the keycount.ini file. You'll be sure to be back at zero then.

Back
Top Bottom