Do you agree, something massive is about to happen ?

Associate
And you believe that is the real reason we are in Afghanistan ...

The bbc and sky, are very particular, about how they portray world events, you know ;)

Going into Afghanistan was a stupid, kneejerk reaction to a horrific crime against humanity orchestrated by one man who was using Afghanistan as a base of operations due to it's remoteness and the government there gladly turning a blind eye - it made sense to some people at the time, but most generally agree that getting stuck in that quagmire wasn't the smartest move.

So what do you think the "real" reason for being in Afghanistan is, oh mighty one?

This aught to be good. :rolleyes:

Permabanned
Those that don't think there is a major shift in world power occuring have their heads firmly in the sand.

There isn't much point expecting a sensible debate with the retarded kiddies floating around this forum.

Permabanned
OP
Going into Afghanistan was a stupid, kneejerk reaction to a horrific crime against humanity orchestrated by one man who was using Afghanistan as a base of operations due to it's remoteness and the government there gladly turning a blind eye - it made sense to some people at the time, but most generally agree that getting stuck in that quagmire wasn't the smartest move.

So what do you think the "real" reason for being in Afghanistan is, oh mighty one?

This aught to be good. :rolleyes:

I believe as many others do, its so as we have another good base, to the west of Tehran to attack from

We can hit them from all sides, quickly and easily

Associate
Meh, there's always something going on to be honest, and there's always people who think that something really bad is going to happen, they get over it.

Something massive is on the horizon folks, things move in circles

Things don't move in circles, it's not groundhog day!

Last edited:
Soldato
And you believe that is the real reason we are in Afghanistan ...

The bbc and sky, are very particular, about how they portray world events, you know ;)

Oh, should I get my news from AboveTopSecret.com instead then? Is the real reason something to do with the Illuminati, or maybe even some sand conspiracy?

Permabanned
OP
Oh, should I get my news from AboveTopSecret.com instead then? Is the real reason something to do with the Illuminati, or maybe even some sand conspiracy?

I explained the real reason above

Its oil, the west needs the oil

the US economy is on its knees, they cant afford another depression like 1930

how many wars have iran started in the last 60 years ?

how many have the US started ...

Man of Honour
nope nothing big is on the horizon and nothing unjustified or unexplained.

Just another stupid conspiracy thread, better don the tin foil hat.

Man of Honour

Rubbish reason and never will that be good enough. Not all NATO states felt the same, I seem to remember years ago post 9/11 Germany felt confidant enough to know what was wrong, not become a puppy, and tell the USA to **** off.

And quite rightly so, just because we're under the same treaties should never mean we all act stupidly when one member, particularly the most powerful one chooses to.

So the U.S are in Afghanistan to steal their massive oil reserve? Same with Vietnam and Korea?

Vietnam and Korea were proxy wars. Those were the capitalist versus communist times and as a post above indicates it was about instilling their own way of thinking. That's obvious enough if you look at who backed who.

It's well known that Iraq war is about oil, lets not beat around the bush now.

Back
Top Bottom