Do you agree, something massive is about to happen ?

Soldato
ill agree that things are set for something massive to potentially happen, i.e war. but tbh i dont believe we will ever have a war as bad as world war 2 and 1 again

Associate
Dirtydog seems like a beacon of sanity compared to these conspiracy nuts.

Given that we can barely get a proper footing in Afghanistan, how do you propose it is used as a base to attack Iran?

And given how well the pushing democracy has worked in Iraq, do you really think that anyone is going to be trying that sort of thing again, except this time with a nuclear-armed nation?

Quite aside from that, Ahmadinejad has already seriously ****** off the religious leaders of Iran, who hold the real power - they have gone as far as to denounce his actions over the election violence that kicked off over the summer. If you don't have the backing of the religious elite in Iran, you're ****** - it's basically a vote of no confidence, in an a mostly religious country, losing sway with the religious leadership means more than your position in political office is in serious peril.

We don't need to bomb Iran, Ahmadinejad is the real problem and he won't be around for much longer at this rate.

Permabanned
Those that don't think there is a major shift in world power occuring have their heads firmly in the sand.

There isn't much point expecting a sensible debate with the retarded kiddies floating around this forum.

Nearly 8pm in the evening. Shouldn't you be out with the other skinheads pakibashing?

Associate
Nuff said about this thread being filled with those of a lower than average quotient of sanity, eh?

I love it how people are saying there is a balance of power change; go on, back that up with numbers and facts [rather than paranoid ramblings about nukes and oil] showing where the balance is swinging to.

Soldato
nope nothing big is on the horizon and nothing unjustified or unexplained.

Just another stupid conspiracy thread, better don the tin foil hat.

What exactly has conspiracy and tin foil hats got to do with anything here concerning the subject of the thread, i thought we were talking about world events etc?

Seems like some on the forums like to throw those words around at anything and everything these days.

Associate
Pretty much every early culture has predicted the end of the world about seventy times each, all of them giving dates of before today.

They've all been wrong.

Statistic - IE the world still being here - suggest they will continue to be wrong.

Infer what you will from that.

Man of Honour
oh dear, has somebody made a mistake with their accounts or dual personality? -

lambda.jpg

Permabanned
OP
What exactly has conspiracy and tin foil hats got to do with anything here concerning the subject of the thread, i thought we were talking about world events etc?

Seems like some on the forums like to throw those words around at anything and everything these days.

Indeed, i'm not predicting the end of the world, just that we are on the verge of a possible shift in power in the long term, and at the moment, some seriously big happenings, militarily, in the middle east

Man of Honour

The OP is a very common conspiracy. That wars are already planned etc. That oil companies are controlling politics and buying out other companys. We also know why we went into Afghanistan.

There will be a slight shift in economics. But it will come back. western countries are still the best countries to develop and supply new energy technologies.

Last edited:
Associate
That's about as deep and meaningful an insight as saying that it might rain in teh next few weeks!

it's a known fact that China and some of the other eastern and middle eastern economies are more cash rich than we are [hence a lot of them investing in our markets at the moment] and so have quite a bit of clout, this has been known for ten years since china started seriously dropping the communist ideals. Power will no doubt tip towards china, but they aren't developed enough in terms of capitalist clout to be any kind of 'risk' of any kind. So china, UAE, etc will have more power in the UN, NATO and G8/G20 - so what?

As for some 'seriously big military happenings' in the middle east - well, anyone who has watched the news since 2003 could tell you that.

You aren't making any actual suggestions as to what this 'big thing' is that youi feel is going to happen.

Divulge a bit, what do you think might happen?

for example, I think China might finally get ****ed off with North Koreas swaggering and tossing about nukes, and send a million troops in to just overrun the place at some point in the next ten years; it's not entirely outlandish now that china has financial ties with the sort of countries that N Korea is talking about dropping bombs on, and it would bean act of good faith on behalf of the west, whom N Korea has been a thorn in the side of for years...

Ahmanejad will lose a vote of confidence and a more moderate president will be installed in Iran - their religious leaders are getting seriously ****ed off with him, to the degree of publicly denouncing his actions - unheard of in recent iranian history. And lets face it, Iran isn't afraid of revolution...

These things happening are not entirely out of the realms of reality - but I could jsut say "ooh, something big is coming, spooooky" and leave it at that.

Put your money where your mouth is - speculate on geopolitical happenings :cool:

Soldato
The OP is a very common conspiracy. That wars are already planned etc. That oil companies are controlling politics and buying out other companys.

There will be a slight shift in economics. But it will come back. western countries are still the best countries to develop and supply new energy technologies.

I don't see mention of planned wars or anything to do with conspiracy though, if anything it would be noticing trends and learning from history to tell us where things may be heading based on similar events of the past, ww2 wasn't that long ago in the scheme of things and we still have wars today, also even if no major wars break out which i doubt would, i don't see why some quite big things couldn't go down in our lifetime based on the signs of the times, governments are becoming more controlling and a poor economy does cause stress on society etc.

Back
Top Bottom