Do you manscape?

Soldato
Always. I bought an electric shaver and give my balls a number 1 once a month and normally go for a number 2/3 everywhere else, I don’t want to be bold down there but I also don’t want it looking like a jungle.

Man of Honour
£5 boots safety razor and shaving gel.. best shave you can get. Stay's sharper than your branded razors for longer and a lot cheaper.

DE or disposable? I've used both doesn't even come close to the Hydro 5 though a lot cheaper.

I've got some fairly high quality blades and some reasonably expensive DE and "cut throat" style shavette razors and know how to use them but the Hydro 5 does the same job (or as close as makes no odds) as taking your time with them but with far more ease and quicker.

Man of Honour
Yes. I never used to but as I got older I've become a gorilla everywhere except my head. I have to clip my hair to a number 1 every couple of days. For the rest of my body I will generally go over it once a month clipping it shorter... Arms, legs, back, chest and man bits. If I don't then it gets out of control everywhere.

Soldato
The irony of your username!

Was just thinking the same when i read his post!
lol.gif

Back
Top Bottom