Doctor Who

Russell T Davies, Showrunner adds: “Life on Doctor Who gets brighter and wilder, how can there be another Rose? You’ll find out in 2023, but it’s an absolute joy to welcome Yasmin to the Doctor Who set.

All qe know is her name is Rose. Don't really have anything else to go on yet.

Just have to wait and see what RTD has planned I guess.
I thought it had been said that its Rose Tyler?

Ahh wait...some investigation reveals some behind the scenes footage of her saying goodbye to Donna Noble and calling her "mum", so looks like its not Rose Tyler but instead is the daughter of Donna Noble, Rose Noble. Named presumably after Rose Tyler.

Last edited:
Only officially revealed is her first name being Rose. Don't think they stated a surname. But what other Rose would there be?
Rose Noble otherwise she wouldnt be calling Donna Noble "mum". Well unless Donna Noble got married of course and is now Donna <insert surname>

Bit close to Ross Noble though :D

Last edited:
If Donna is her mother, it'll likely be Rose Temple (as the guy, formerly of The Bill, I forget their name at the moment, who Donna got married to) had the Surname of Temple. Making Donna a Donna Temple-Noble.

It’s a real dilemma. For years, whenever Tennant is on anything or does a voiceover, we always say “It’s Ten!”

What do we say going forward. “It’s Ten!” or “It’s Fourteen!”?

Back
Top Bottom