Doctor Who

If anything they are more manly :D

Funny how they never really caught on then...I mean let's face it post the Roman-Greco World there's only basically you lot daft enough to wear a skirt!

Although I can see where you got the idea from after they built that big wall to keep you out!

:D

Last edited:
If you read the press release it explains that's what it is. New stuff at start and end.
Was hoping for more, what with them being an hour and a half long - 3 - 5mins at the beginning and the same at the end. I'm skipping the episodes - wonder (hoping!) if we get some Amy Pond!

On a side note, my wife's friend is the girlfriend of Frazer Hines.

Last edited:
I doubt we will. The Tales from the TARDIS series is purely a classic Who thing. Reuniting old Doctors and companions to give more details on their characters and reminisce on a classic adventure turned into a feature length single episode.

I loved all of them and rewatched a couple of favourite episodes. It was well done.

Makes a mockery of Davros though and totally changes him to be fully able bodied.

Also on the actual 23rd on BBC4 is a new 75 minute feature length cut of The Daleks(the first appearance)its also been colourised. They also recorded new music for it too.

Back
Top Bottom