Doctor Who

Commissario
OP
Boring story
Apparently had a hot night with Houdini at one point, one of the previous doctors, non of which showed any interest in men until 14. Way to shoe horn it in.
I’d need to go back and check but I don’t think he said a ‘hot night’.

The Doctor has mentioned Houdini many, many times throughout the years, this is nothing new.

Commissario
OP
I'm in the middle of rewatching the New Who series on iPlayer and I'm definitely not enjoying most of Matt Smith's tenure. Just finished the 50th anniversary episode and it was great to see David Tennant back as the Doctor.
Isn't it strange how opinions vary. I posted this about Matt Smith a few years ago.

I've just gone back and watched the entire first Matt Smith series over the space of a few days. It's like chalk and cheese compared to this latest series. The chemistry between him, Amy and Rory is so well written. By the end of that first episode, he IS The Doctor.

I was never a great Matt Smith fan but having re-watched his first series, my opinion has changed. I think he did a really good job and apart from one or two slightly dodgy episodes, I think his first series was excellent. I'd go as far as saying that perhaps it's the best of NuWho.

Moffat was a welcome change from RTD and the story arc over the entire series worked well.

The only really bad thing about that series was the abortion they made of the opening music and theme.

Back
Top Bottom