• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

Dom's Training Log

Soldato
when you say middle column dom, does that mean your gonna have to up your squat to 230, DL to 250 and bench to 155 to break records?

Regardless of this, immense work, looks like your gainz train is still chugging along nicely.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
when you say middle column dom, does that mean your gonna have to up your squat to 230, DL to 250 and bench to 155 to break records?

Regardless of this, immense work, looks like your gainz train is still chugging along nicely.

Yep, until he gets older and as to compete against those vince records... :( RIP

Associate
OP
Yeah the hope is to get them next year and then either move up to the 93kg class or stay in the 83kg and upset some people by breaking them again the next year :D

Associate
OP
Ha ha, skinny runt :p.

Yeah the long term goal is worlds and for that there is almost no chance that I can be in the 83s, I'm too tall :p. I may even need to be in the 105s although that isn't very likely.

The Junior World Records for the 93kg class are:
Squat: 280.0
Bench: 195.0
Deadlift: 295.0
Total: 735.0

So maybe in 3 years time if I am lucky I will have a few of those :p.

Man of Honour
93kg? hhhnnngggg

I'll be the only phaggot in 83kg then :'(

I'm heading that way... And can't lift half those weight. :(

Yeah the long term goal is worlds and for that there is almost no chance that I can be in the 83s, I'm too tall :p. I may even need to be in the 105s although that isn't very likely.

Dayamn. Although, I'm aiming to be the British snatch record holder in that time... But I suspect yours is based firmly in the real world, unlike mine. :D

Soldato

You're not even all that tall are you? O.O

Imoressive set of numbers to beat though.... Maybe pull 300 at <93 :)

kd

Associate
OP
I'm 5'9" on a good day :p.

It's also about maximising the best time for growth (now) that is another reason I am aiming a little high right at this point in time.

Associate
OP
Stupid phone has started doing the silly thing where the video is in some strange format, despite the fact that the file type is the same, so a lot of my videos from the last few weeks are uneditable :mad:.

Here is the vid of my deadlift last Monday (enjoy Scott's homo posing):

Here is the video of the clean work I did on Saturday:

I'm working on getting the snatch video uploaded but it is being difficult :(.

Back
Top Bottom